I Hate When He Touches Me

Old 10-04-2008, 01:46 AM
  # 41 (permalink)  

Yes, yes, yes!!!!! LOL. All so familiar. My STBXAH also accused me of being a prude, that he'd have to 'get it elsewhere', I was driving him away, must be because no women want to have sex after they have children, yadda yadda yadda

Are you kidding me? You slobbering all over me drunk, no foreplay, no tenderness, no consideration for how I feel - you stinking of alcohol from every pore - WHAT A TURN OFF.

And then, even though I'm a professional in my 30s, suddenly starting to PAT my ass in the most PATRONISING way. I asked him to stop, said how it made me feel - after that I think he did it on purpose (with all the showy 'oops I'm sorry' b/s afterwards).

I once gave in to the pressure to have sex to get the whole conversation over and done with. I think it was the ost soul-destroying thing I've ever done to myself. I felt so horrible afterwards. I'd never do that again.

Good news is I realised that I'm not turned off by the idea having sex, I'm not a prude... I just didnt want to have sex with HIM any more.

Amen to this thread. it's good to know I was not alone in this.
Old 10-04-2008, 04:57 PM
  # 42 (permalink)  
'caution' broken heart ahead

Originally Posted by Pajarito View Post
Besides pawing at me, the other thing I couldn't stand was the reaction I used to get if I didn't feel like doing anything. His face- rolling eyes, angry looks. I guess it drove me deeper into that hateful place I was in. Who wants to do anything with a "teenage boy?" I felt like he thought sex was his right- regardless of how badly he behaved. He could get up from the dinner table and ignore helping with cleaning up, sit all night on the couch with his face buried in a laptop in front of the tv, and then he wondered why I wasn't turned on when he asked if he could come upstairs and lay on me. UGH!
OMG I sure know what your talking about! my ex always acts like a teenager when he's drinking and thinks he owns me and my body parts! only he didn't roll his eyes and give me angry looks he just smiled and kept trying, like it was a game for him.
Old 10-04-2008, 05:07 PM
  # 43 (permalink)  
'caution' broken heart ahead

I could have wrote this too! I just couldn't believe I was reading all these posts of something that happened to me in our later stages of our relationship. I was feeling myself getting emotionally distant from him and didnt want him to touch me anymore. To me I could see him getting more and more perverted and it totally turned me off and I got to the point where I would lay with my back against him curled up into a ball with my arms across my chest just so he couldnt touch me. He just grossed me out so much. Also we couldnt even kiss or hug because it would always go further than I wanted.

I just wanted to feel loved .... not raped.
Old 10-04-2008, 05:56 PM
  # 44 (permalink)  

As much as y'all have been there too this was a very hard post to read. It brings back so many ugly memories I just want to be sick.

I have dresses in my closet that I still cannot bring my self to wear. When I wore them it did not matter who was there, he was just gross. It was humiliating. It's not like they were low cut or short, I work in a professional environment where that is not acceptable.

I had a complete hysterectomy at 38, I have not had problems with that really. I had hot flashes before but not since and the only time I have mood swings is when my daughter is pms'ing.

I hate him for that, for not listening to me when I told him to stop it. I can't help it but I do. He would do this in front of my daughter and when he would not stop I would change into granny clothes. I got to a point where I will not even wear a dress honestly. I just grew tired of being treated like a piece of ass. I am so glad that despite him I have raised my daughter to respect herself and her body.
Old 10-06-2008, 01:50 AM
  # 45 (permalink)  
Recovering Codependant

It is funny because I seem to be the only one who was chasing my ex for sex! When I was still interested in having it with him, that is! I would make my moves on him and he just wouldn't respond, his libido hit an all time low because he was depressed, all he wanted to do with all aspects of his life was to seal himself away emotionally and physically from me. It hurt alot, I would approach him and ask him what had gone wrong, did he not want me that way anymore, but he always swore that wasn't the case. It was a very lonely relationship toward the end.

Now that I am free of that relationship, my libido seems to have plumeted! Swings and roundabouts.

Lily xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx