What do you all think ?

Old 07-21-2003, 09:00 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Paused

What do you all think ?

Good morning everyone!

I was just thinking out loud............now my ex calls me last week, tells me how much in love he is with me and how he never loved anyone more than me.

We spend a wonderful day together. I tell him about what happened with wee one. I haven't heard a thing.

Nothing has changed on his part and his life. He still lives at home, he still talks to girls online, he still does not have a job.

Yet he loves me. Hmmmmmmm makes me really wonder. I know that if his love is real he will make these changes for himself so that we may have a future together.

I am not going to contact him in any shape or form. I am not going to ask him to come to the hospital and see our baby either.

I am letting everything be as is because itis in God's wonderful hands.

Just sharing some thoughts I had this morning with you guys.
I know that I am behaving right. I will not be second fiddle to anyone. I need my total concentration on my son .

I feel that he is doing some thinking......and he does have much to think about.

Huggs and Love to all of you...............any thoughts on what I wrote?
Old 07-21-2003, 09:09 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
JT
Supply Manager

PW,

Have you ever met a guy who says he will call and then doesn't?? Who knows how they think and it really doesn't matter. Knowing why he is doing what he is doing doesn't change that he is doing it.

Maybe he meant what he said, maybe he didn't, maybe he was stringing you along to see if you would now buy his BS and maybe he was just trying to get lucky.

None of it matters because nothing has changed in his world.

Hugs,
JT
Old 07-21-2003, 09:23 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

PW

You've changed and he hasn't. If it didn't work before, it's not likely to work now.

My suggestion is to count your blessings and move ahead with your new life with your baby. You are doing fine.

I know this must confuse and hurt you a little, so am sending extra hugs.

Hugs hugs hugs hugs
Ann
Old 07-21-2003, 03:11 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Paused

Thank you!!

Thank you for your warm input!

What makes it so difficult is knowing he truly loves me , that I saw when we were together last week, no doubt in my mind.

I know he knows he has to change and I see how he struggles with it.

I won't give in! I know my boundaries I set for him and I wont move away from them.

I am in a great place right now and won't step back.

True love is not like this and he has to change his life for himself.

So in the meantime I am busy with life!
He is loosing out on the most precious thing in life and in time he will see this and actually act on it, for his sake I hope it won't be to late.

Huggs
Old 07-21-2003, 03:55 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Pretty Woman -

I know how much you are struggling with the situation with your boyfriend and am so sorry that you are going through all that you are.

You say that you know that he loves you but as hard as this is to realize, sometimes love just isn't enough. Have you thought about sitting down and actually making a list of pros and cons of being with him? You might even want to go back and read your own posts on this site from the beginning and see if perhaps your perspective has changed.

I know it seems easy for someone else to look at a situation that they are not involved in and offer suggestions or advice but sometimes an outsider can be a little more objective because their heart isn't involved.

Whatever your decide to do, I wish you and your baby much happiness and a wonderful future together.

Hugs, Jo
Old 07-21-2003, 05:10 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Morning Glory

Love is not words and emotions. Love is action. I have no doubt that you love your new baby because you are at the hospital every chance you get. Your actions show that you love your baby. Don't let words and emotions fool you. Don't live in the hope that he will do anything becasue he may never change.

Learn to live in today just as it is and make it the best today you can. You can't ever get today back again. Try not to waste it waiting for something to happen or something to change. I use to live in hope and waiting and one day realized that my life was bankrupt. When you removed the hope I had nothing left. For the first time in my life I saw today for today. It was painful and refreshing. It changed my life. Denial is peeled away slowly. I have many teachers here. You have the same teachers. Listen carefully.

Hugs,
MG

Old 07-22-2003, 04:24 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Paused

MG and Jojo

THANK YOU! Both of you are so right! Al of you are right!

Love=ACTIONS!

Love you lots!!