Need to vent

Old 09-23-2008, 01:26 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Need to vent

I think I have truly have had it. My whole life is falling apart. Our business has been on the verge of bankruptcy for some time. We have done everything to fight it. Our financial advisor is not returning calls. He said he had a very interested investor. He avoided my calls all last week and then Sun nite I spoke with him he said he would set up a meeting and call Monday no call and he is not answering his cell. The credititors are calling, my home is attached to the business. A year and a half ago my spouse talked me in to buying a large home and expensive he never let up on me. I finally gave in reason being was we have limited storage space and this home had a lot of property to store one of his suppliers goods on it. I said what happens if you loose the contract he said for once in your life trust me. he put in a firm offer on the house and lo and behold he lost the contract even before we moved in. needless to say we moved in and put it up for sale. We now have a smaller home with double the mortgage we had on our first home. he also got an impaired charge right around that time. Today he shows up for work drunk unbelievable, I went in to panic mode and drove him home. On the way home he says " so what I work hard all business owners get drunk" He will not admit to being an alcoholic because he functions at work. he only gets drunk twice a week and now he has taking up smoking pot. We are in the most crisis we have ever been typicall alcoholic cant deal with it and comes to work drunk. I have been driving him for a year believe me if we didnt have the business he could walk. He said to me today " oh when you had lots of money I was great" thats not true alcohol has always been an issue in our relationship. Today I get a call from one of those shady cheque cashing places it turns out an old cheque has come forward and one of AS friends has tried to cash it. Of course when I call AS he says he knows nothing about it. LOL.
Im 45 years old I feel like everything is falling apart my whole life and family. I am so angry with my spouse over the house, but I could get past that if he were not drinking. He has no idea what a fool he makes of himself and the disrespect he gets. Im sorry this is so long I really needed to vent today. Not going home tonite I am going to a motel. I will have to pick him up at 6:30 so he can get to work. I am just so tired and burnt out.
Old 09-23-2008, 01:32 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

OK double vent gets double hugs!!!
(((katie44))) (((katie44)))

;-)