It never stops until you make it stop

Old 09-22-2008, 10:29 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

It never stops until you make it stop

I have come to some realizations over the last few days. I really should thank my AW for beating them into me. (I'm a slow learner).

I won't bore everyone with the details, as I went through another horrific weekend.

The one positive about the situation is that I actually left. I packed s*&t up and left. I did come back on Sunday, and found more crap to get mad about, (mainly lying). So, I woke up early this morning and had a "get to the point" discussion with the AW.

I told her that she needs to think about what she wants in life, because I know what I want and I'm not getting it. I gave her till Friday to make up her mind.

I'm continuing to move stuff, as no matter what, I have to live closer to work to save money. Even if I get stuck with the house, I'll have to lock it up and live in the city during the week until I get it sold.

To add insult to injury this morning, as I was leaving, my vehicle had a hiccup. This caused me to spend money I've been saving, but stuff happens.

Oh well....

Thanks everyone....

Redd
Old 09-22-2008, 10:48 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Looking for the silver lining

Mark it on your calender! This is a "redd" letter day! You are making some choices for you! Congrats! Well done! I can hear a "take charge" tone in your post! No victim here.....AWESOME!
Old 09-22-2008, 11:08 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Good for you Reddmax, it sounds like you are doing the right thing; you are affecting the things that you can affect, and you are taking charge of the things you can take charge of. I am sure it won't be easy; from my own experience all I can add is that taking charge can sometimes be easier than the alternative - and that's not always expected.
All good wishes to you
Old 09-22-2008, 12:46 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Thank you everyone. I'm in mourning now for the loss I'm going through, and working through the anger and grief. It's not fair, but I'm not a baby and fair doesn't always happen.

I have to deal with things, one second, one minute, one hour, one day at a time. I can't let everything get me down.

Redd
Old 09-23-2008, 06:36 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
BBD

Good for you redd~~~~~
Old 09-23-2008, 06:41 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Ph.D in insanity!!

great job. Something to be said about self empowerment.