The promiscuous sex bothers me the most

Old 09-21-2008, 01:11 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

The promiscuous sex bothers me the most

I thought I was special, but had to kick out the ALGF. Now she already hooked up with what she told me was a toothless hillbilly. She had the nerve to put him on the phone to tell me not to beat her when she came to get her stuff. The accent fit her description. That bothers me, the AL will keep lowering their standards to get the fix and survive. She had no where to go, so why not sleep with this guy and sponge of him for a while. Then I feel, and wonder if she lowered her standards to be with me. She came from a good family, I met them and even went to a wedding and was invited into a family picture. Now it is time to protect myself from her disease. I talked to her mother and cleared the lies about beating her.

NEVER HIT HER, only protected myself from her abuse, just anger from her when she drinks. She would through dishes and stuff. Now she appears to be perpetual drunk. I still have all her furniture and belonging in my house.
Old 09-21-2008, 01:24 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Can I give you a suggestion?
Don't be around her if she is telling people that you hit her, because she can tell that to the police, and they will have to take her word for it (post-OJ policies) and arrest you. Domestic violence cases are often dismissed at court, but getting arrested if you didn't do it isn't fun. So have a 3rd party deliver her stuff. Don't go anywhere near her, especially alone. For your own protection.
KJ
Old 09-21-2008, 01:36 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
the girl can't help it

well let her come get her stuff have someone there with you to help you remain cool or have a friend of your's stay there and you leave. Put all her stuff in one place and tell your friend to only let her have the stuff that is hers but be fair and give her every single thing that belongs to her.

Alcoholics and addicts are very insecure people most of them have to have someone in order to survive. She may upgrade from the person she is with or not.

I know you are hurting but dwelling on what she has done to you will only make it worse.There are plenty of others out in the world. But you might want to look at your own issues that lead you to be attracted to a person with alcohol issues. You may not have realized in the beginning that she had this problem. I know my H just seemed like the sweetest, most talented, handsome, smart, guy but I was still getting red flags that I chose to ignore...
Old 09-21-2008, 03:16 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

We were already arrested once for domestic violence. I had my kids at the apartment at the time. We went to court and it went into mediation. I also put a order against her and she was ordered to AA and get counsiling. Doesn't this sound familar. It didn't take and the drinking escalated. I let her come and get some stuff the other day with a friend and my mother here. I did get some closure after talking to her mother, it as been going on for a while, and I see no end insite. Now she as to go to court on 10/2 for a public intox charge. She will probably be in jail since she as no money to pay it. Unless she can sucker someone into paying.

I will admit at the time a met her I was in an unhappy marriage and divorced my wife. Everyone tells me I went from one extreme to the other. Now is the time to get my act together and forget this woman.
Old 09-21-2008, 10:32 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

an addict/alcoholic will do "whatever it takes" to continue to use. a toothless hillbilly is better than living on the street.
sadly it is the pain that motivates them to get sober.

and yes, she will try to "con" someone into paying her bail/fine. "Business as usual" for an addict.