Good morning everyone:)

Old 09-12-2008, 06:41 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Good morning everyone:)

The weekend is almost here, what fun things are planned for this weekend???

I am planning to take a walk on a trail with both of my goldens, I get such serenity going for walks in the woods and hearing the birds chirping and crackling of leaves underfoot.

I am way over due for a salon appointment, so that is second on my list.

With the time that I have left I am going to grocery shop, and help my daughter pack for her little adventure she is going on.

I am going to pick one thing in my house that has really been bugging me and I am going to make is sparkle

Think of something fun to do and treat yourselves we deserve it. I am going to spend my Friday thinking about happy thoughts and what I can do for me.
Old 09-12-2008, 09:16 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I'll be working late tonite and working over the weekend to meet a deadline. Yuck. And when not working I've got to start packing up my apartment since I'm moving in 2 weeks. But it's all good.
Old 09-12-2008, 09:45 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Happy Moving!

Sounds like you have a very busy, productive weekend ahead of you. Make sure you take a moment for you
Old 09-12-2008, 10:41 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Recovering Codependant

My daughter won an arts award this week, and I have just been to the art gallary to watch her collect her prizes. The competition was sponsored by Starbucks and so the prize winners designs will be displayed throughout our area in the stores. I am soooo proud of her!

This weekend I am going to my friends house to do some cooking together - homemade apple crumble and rice pudding - good for the winter!

Lily xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old 09-12-2008, 11:03 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Congrats to your daughter, what a accomplishment, your post is screaming with pride, how exciting.

apple crumble or rice pudding, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, they are both very yummy.
Old 09-12-2008, 12:25 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

This weekend calls for rain all weekend so I will be doing inside things. Thought about getting out all my fall decorations (my favorite time of the year so I have lots of NEATO deco) and cleaning of course. Actually am looking forward to it.
Everyone have a great weekend!!