My E/bf Called A While Ago

Old 09-08-2008, 03:37 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

My E/bf Called A While Ago

My Ex A/b called pleading and begging to come home.
I said NO!!!! He was drunk of course. I said if you come here you know you are not allowed on the apt property and I really do not want to throw you in jail again.
I said Go to rehab for 6 months to a year I said it is free you are a veteran so you can go it will not cost you a thing. He said okay but until then can I come home I said no way and I said I mean it. I said look you are at rock bottom and I said I finally have some peace. I said again go to a live in rehab that is the only way we may still have a chance but I said I will not be around a drunk and do not come around here or the police will be called.
He hung up.
I did not feel to bad this time just meant what I said it is up to him.
Just the thought of him being here and being drunk makes my stomache knot up. I am not backing down like all the other times and he sees this now.
He is going to get sick of living in a old broke down rv being dirty ect will he go to rehab I have my doubts but there is always hope. Plus he said I will do better I promise I said no heard it before so do not even go there.
Kelly.....
Old 09-08-2008, 04:22 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Why is it you torture yourself answering th ephone? What do you get out of it?
Old 09-08-2008, 04:30 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

You can't tell him what to do, he makes his own choices. If he ever goes into rehab it must be of his own doing. If he goes to please you, shut you up, manipulate you or whatever it won't work as his motivation and comitment will be all wrong.
Old 09-08-2008, 04:37 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Awaiting Email Confirmation

he is just quacking at you...quack quack quack. lol.
Old 09-08-2008, 06:14 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

I am not toturing myself by answering the phone. I feel like I stood pretty strong today and did not cave in, I was trying to get a point across I was strong and said NO and have stuck with it, That is all I was trying to say. I was not upset in the least I think my post came across the wrong way, I am new at this and yes I will make mistakes but I am learning and no I just cannot forget I ever knew this man, As I told him you come around The police will come and he knows I will do it because he has been arrestes 3 times in one week. And to be quit honest I have been prety content as of late.
Kelli....
Old 09-08-2008, 07:35 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Sorry Kelli, I guess I misunderstood. I glad you are feeling strong and content.
Old 09-08-2008, 08:20 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Thanks Barbara