could just use a hug

Old 08-26-2008, 10:13 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  
Always Hopeful

Things often get worse before they get better! You are going through rough times because you made changes. Hang in there. Whatever goes down....eventually comes up. Things will turn around in time. You need to have faith in God, the universe, yourself. Meditate daily and ask for strength and wisdom to guide you through. Have you heard of the secret! Read it and practice it. This blog is great. Full of support. People here are altruistic and they are reaching out for no reason than trying to help out. Come here and vent. Read blogs. There are people here that are going through or went through rough times and yet, they are here to tell you and me that they made it through hell. They are OK. Get that from them and move on with your life. With change comes difficulties, but you did it. You made the change!! Now, trust God, the Universe....It will guide you through if you just believe and ask. You will be in my prayers. I hope you feel better soon and yeah, try to bond with the kids. TAke then out. Its summer, take them for ice cream and a walk on the park. Tell them you love them and make them laugh. Take them to a movie. The beautiful things about kids, Unlike adults....they get over things quickly and they forgive. It's never too late to start bonding with them again.
Old 08-27-2008, 08:55 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  
Can't make sense out of crazy.

Just popping in to say thanks for all the hugs and kind words.

I talked to my landlord and he is okay with waiting for my student loan check to come to be paid off then. But I can never, ever, ever be late again with the rent. He has been such a blessing, right now I owe him like three months rent plus late fees so bye bye student loan check and all the things you were supposed to pay for!
At least we get to stay and I dont have to disrupt my kiddos lives further by moving.

lizw mentioned H.A.L.T, and that hasn't crossed my mind in a long time but lately it seems as if I a living in a permanent state of being hungry, angry, lonely and tired. Plus I am chronically anemic and my drs office has been hounding me to get my blood drawn, I've been feeling sooo weak lately, just going up a flight of stairs has me about to pass out. So, today I'm going to get my blood drawn finally.

My fall semester classes started yesterday, so I've got to get my rear in gear!