weekend fun

Old 07-15-2003, 08:45 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Paused

weekend fun

Husband golfs all weekend and of course has to have a few after the game. Sleeps half of Sat. nite away, and after Sun golf game, I just wanted him to get out of my sight. Just the smell of the vodka on his breath when he talks to me makes me so mad. I have been detaching from him but I'm so angry!!! He finally woke up Mon morning with a headache and promised he is done drinking. HaHa that lasted until tonight which is Tues. A new record of one day. Found his bottle in the garage and it was 3/4 empty. He is going to kill himself one drink at a time. Just needed to vent a little. This just keeps getting worse. But I will hang in there, I hope? Thanks for listening.
Old 07-16-2003, 09:15 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Paused

Hi, I just wanted to reply. My AH is going to a golf thing on Sun. He doesn't even golf. But, his friends will be there and it is all you can eat and drink. Plus, There are going to be strippers there. Can you beleive that! I have planned a day for me and my daughter to go visit my brother. So, hopefully I can keep my mind off of his golf game. Just keep lookin up. "Let go and let God" My thoughts and prayers are with you. Snoopy
Old 07-16-2003, 09:35 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Strippers at a golf tournament? Holy crap! God give you strength!