Codie attach

Old 07-10-2008, 12:42 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

The interesting thing about all of this, for me is trying to keep a step ahead of a twisted, tortured mind. One of the major problems in this situation is what to do with the dog. I know, if I leave, she'll take it out on my dog. I also know, that she'll do whatever it takes to hurt me as much as possible. I've got to think ahead so I leave as few points of pain uncovered as possible.
Old 07-10-2008, 12:50 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

It's a shame we have think that way...I would just like to do this nicely for the kids sake, but I know what kind of a battle I am in for. You would think all these years of practice would help.

You sound better already...keep posting and reading...you are on the right track!
Old 07-10-2008, 01:44 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Reddmax View Post
The interesting thing about all of this, for me is trying to keep a step ahead of a twisted, tortured mind.
No, you would again be reacting rather than doing what you you need and want regardless of what she does. I know this is a difficult change in thining patterns but it is one that will by itself improve your life greatly especially as long as you are married.

Originally Posted by Reddmax View Post
One of the major problems in this situation is what to do with the dog. I know, if I leave, she'll take it out on my dog. I also know, that she'll do whatever it takes to hurt me as much as possible. I've got to think ahead so I leave as few points of pain uncovered as possible.

So what do you want to do with the dog? Not what you think you have to do becasue of what you think your AW might or might not do. What do you want?
Old 07-10-2008, 04:26 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Redd...check your PM's and get back in touch with me. I've been in a very very similar situation as you are. Perhaps we can email, chat or even get to talk on the phone. Im four months out of a marriage with an AW that sounds A LOT like what you are in now. I won't promise you answers, but I can almost guarantee you I can honestly say I know where you are at in all of this! The things you have written sound so much like what I wrote here months ago...and things I went thru. Let's get in touch.