How is everyone today

Old 07-06-2008, 04:14 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Smile How is everyone today

How is everyone today at the end of our holiday weekend and back to work tomorrow?

Just wishing everyone a good and peaceful week.

I could not sleep most of the night, not sure why? I am exhausted physically will try and get some sleep.

Weekend was good and peaceful - looking forward to another good day for me and wishing the same to all of you.
Old 07-06-2008, 07:24 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
RIP Sweet Suki

Hi, Jackie! I'm glad to hear you had a peaceful weekend. Hang in there, sweetie...I'm praying for you. (((HUGS)))
Old 07-06-2008, 08:12 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Thank you for the wishes. My wish is to see your name changed from “sadandhopeless” to “peacefulandhopeful” !

(((Hugs)))

juju
Old 07-06-2008, 08:24 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

My holiday weekend has been good. We saw fireworks on Thurs and Friday night. My allergies have really been bothering me, so I took time out to take care of myself... I cancelled some outdoor plans and have stayed inside... I am doing some cleaning and hanging pictures instead of being outside in the wind/pollen. My BF was pretty disappointed as we had plans, but I feel good about taking care of myself! For me, it also means getting more sleep, listening to good music, reading a book . It's like an All About Me Day, but it's a whole weekend!

I hope you get to do the same, Jackie. Take care of yourself!

~Cats
Old 07-07-2008, 05:43 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by juju View Post
Thank you for the wishes. My wish is to see your name changed from “sadandhopeless” to “peacefulandhopeful” !

(((Hugs)))

juju
i hope to one day change my name to peacefulandhopeful as well.

Have a good day juju
Old 07-07-2008, 05:44 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by CatsPajamas View Post
My holiday weekend has been good. We saw fireworks on Thurs and Friday night. My allergies have really been bothering me, so I took time out to take care of myself... I cancelled some outdoor plans and have stayed inside... I am doing some cleaning and hanging pictures instead of being outside in the wind/pollen. My BF was pretty disappointed as we had plans, but I feel good about taking care of myself! For me, it also means getting more sleep, listening to good music, reading a book . It's like an All About Me Day, but it's a whole weekend!

I hope you get to do the same, Jackie. Take care of yourself!

~Cats
Good for you - you deserve it.
Old 07-07-2008, 05:51 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Today I am aggravated. I took the day off work to take care of stuff associated with changing my name. Went to the Social Security office to do the name change. After an hour of waiting, they had taken care of a whopping 3 people and there were 12 people in front of me! Then they decide to close 1 of the 2 windows (for lunch I suppose). So I left. I just did not want to spend all day there! I'll have to find a larger office and try again another day. ARRRGGGG!

But otherwise, I did stuff I needed to do and enjoyed the day off.
Old 07-07-2008, 06:02 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Barbara52 View Post
Today I am aggravated. I took the day off work to take care of stuff associated with changing my name. Went to the Social Security office to do the name change. After an hour of waiting, they had taken care of a whopping 3 people and there were 12 people in front of me! Then they decide to close 1 of the 2 windows (for lunch I suppose). So I left. I just did not want to spend all day there! I'll have to find a larger office and try again another day. ARRRGGGG!

But otherwise, I did stuff I needed to do and enjoyed the day off.
Hi barbara all government office are like that. You need a whole day to accomplish one single task. They have the best jobs - it is like they are on island time and have no cares....lol

Glad you enjoyed the rest of your day off.
Old 07-07-2008, 06:22 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by sadandhopeless View Post
Hi barbara all government office are like that. You need a whole day to accomplish one single task. They have the best jobs - it is like they are on island time and have no cares....lol
Well, I have a government job and it's a far cry from island time with no cares. More like we have way more work to do than people to do it.

But, hey, if you want to stereotype me, I'm okay with that.........

L
Old 07-07-2008, 06:53 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by LaTeeDa View Post
Well, I have a government job and it's a far cry from island time with no cares. More like we have way more work to do than people to do it.

But, hey, if you want to stereotype me, I'm okay with that.........

L
I also work at a govement job as well and I agree also with the fact that more work and not enough people to do the work. i was just making a little joke. Did not mean to offend :sorry