Update

Old 07-04-2008, 01:24 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Update

I've discovered how he's been able to access my emails, I have been able to sort nearly everything but my main email account but that should be dealt with fairly soon I hope.

I have had some great advice from the people on here and will be acting on much of it

:ghug Hugs to you all
Old 07-04-2008, 05:38 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Glad to hear it Sweetie. My xab thought my computer was a microwave!!!!!!!!

Chin up

Mair xxx
Old 07-04-2008, 05:44 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

That's great news, Sweetie. Way to go. You are totally taking care of YOU and it's been outstanding to witness
Old 07-04-2008, 07:15 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Glad you're getting it sorted! x x x x
Old 07-06-2008, 12:52 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

I had a lovely weekend away with my boys. We got to play on the beach and in the sea. Very relaxing but I'm shattered now (all that fresh air).

Came home to discover he has tried to change one of my online passwords 4times this weekend (without any joy) and has sent me an email stating he has never had access to my emails even though I've seen the link he set up and he has talked about the content of them and has managed to get hold of an email address that I only set up a few days ago. Does he really think I am an idiot?

I am still very angry but will not give him the satisfaction of getting a response. He won't be hearing from me ever again unless it is through the courts
Old 07-06-2008, 02:07 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Wipe your paws elsewhere!

May I offer a few more words of advice, SweetiePie? This is a public forum and your ex is able to see everything you post about him. And while his stalking efforts are resulting in a negative response from you, he's still getting a response--one that he's able to read online--and that's better in his mind than no response at all.

The best response is none at all. Not here, not via e-mail, not via phone. Remember what I posted the other day (thanks to Gavin DeBecker): the best way to handle a stalker is make yourself completely unavailable to him. That means don't open his e-mails, don't answer his phone calls, don't post about his efforts on line, don't open his snail mail, etc.

When your ex breaks into 4-5 e-mail accounts and you update us online, you're showing him that 4-5 e-mail breeches get your attention. When he learns via this forum that you're reading his e-mails, he will continue to send them. It tells him he's getting results.

When he no longer can reach you in any shape or form, his efforts will be in vain, and he will tire of the game. But you'll learn that soon now that you've picked up a copy of "The Gift of Fear." Please fast forward and read the chapter on "Intimate Partners" first then go back and read the entire book from beginning to end.
Old 07-06-2008, 03:05 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Formerdoormat

I've PM'd you, it should make sense.

I do appreciate your concern