Prayers for calm

Old 07-02-2008, 10:21 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Prayers for calm

The ex-wife found out that I moved back into the house, would guess my son told her. She was definitely not a happy camper. I panicked briefly, left some stuff in the garage in boxes, a little afraid she might start pilfering/vandalizing. The most important stuff is locked in the ex-girlfriends van in the garage, the rest is in storage. Called the local police from work, asked them to drive by and make sure she isn't tossing my stuff on the front lawn, and called the lawyer. Pretty sure I'm on solid legal ground if she does try to get me out, she's had since April of last year to move back in, she never exercised that option. Was going to quit work early with the bosses okay, decided to stay and post up from Wendy's instead. And the ex-girlfriend emailed me twice Tuesday night, didn't respond, of course. Hopefully everything will go smoothly when I show up for the race tonight.
Old 07-02-2008, 10:28 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Recovering Codependant

Sounds like your handling it all well John! I hope things go ok later,

Lily xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old 07-02-2008, 10:31 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
CindeRella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!

Hope things work out for you John!

Hang in there...
Old 07-02-2008, 11:15 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

I find all that terribly confusing but I hope you get thru it all.
Old 07-02-2008, 11:39 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Try hard candy. Keeps your mouth busy. Worked for me, anyway!!:chatter

If that doesn't work, just go to your happy place and remember that which does not kill you makes you stronger!

juju
Old 07-02-2008, 01:45 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

why is the ex girlfriend emailing you? Didn't she have some kind of order of protection put on you?
Old 07-02-2008, 08:41 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by sailorjohn View Post
The ex-wife found out that I moved back into the house, would guess my son told her. She was definitely not a happy camper. I panicked briefly, left some stuff in the garage in boxes, a little afraid she might start pilfering/vandalizing. The most important stuff is locked in the ex-girlfriends van in the garage, the rest is in storage. Called the local police from work, asked them to drive by and make sure she isn't tossing my stuff on the front lawn, and called the lawyer. Pretty sure I'm on solid legal ground if she does try to get me out, she's had since April of last year to move back in, she never exercised that option. Was going to quit work early with the bosses okay, decided to stay and post up from Wendy's instead. And the ex-girlfriend emailed me twice Tuesday night, didn't respond, of course. Hopefully everything will go smoothly when I show up for the race tonight.
Keep your distance from both of them and just keep going. You deserve to be at peace since they are both out of your life. Hang in there. Good luck with the race.