Oh boy what do I do to myself thinking about this at work/

Old 06-27-2008, 07:03 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Oh boy what do I do to myself thinking about this at work/

I am going to miss being with my daughter on her 19 birthday. She is leaving today to go camping with her best friends and will be gone for 10 days.

I am so happy that she will be getting the experience, I am so happy that all those years that I took her camping since she was 6 weeks old she wants to go herself. Our first camping trip together will be something I will never forget.

I went with my bestfriend her baby and my baby, it was with the church that we were attending they had a retreat every August, the retreat was at a horse camp for 10 days, the only thing they had there were outhouses. Some of the church members would go up the week before and clean up the horse dooooo dooooooo and outhouses.

My dauhter was born June 30th and the camping trip was always the 2nd Friday in August, so off we went to do what I have done every year for years. My bestfriends baby was born May 11th so her baby was 2/12 months and my baby was 6 weeks. We brought up our tent and blow up mattresses and had a blast. My daughter learned how to ride her bike at the same camp, I thought it was safer cause they were dirt roads, hard dirt roads but none the less better than concrete

I am so proud that I passed on this tradition, my daughter will always love camping. On her birthday I will have to look at the stars and say Happy Birthday Baby.2
Old 06-27-2008, 07:07 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Sounds like she will be having a great experience that will stay with her for a very long time. How wonderful for her.