Feeling STUCK

Old 06-16-2008, 10:34 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Feeling STUCK

I spent all of yesterday either vegging or dozing. I didn't want to do anything else! I'm not sure what to make of that. A little depressed I guess. I'm blocked creatively, still doing Yoga just about every day but that's not giving me the energy it should yet.

I feel bad about my AF whose dad is very sick. I want to check in on him, but at the same time i don't because i don't want to get sucked in to his world. I drank too much when I was around him, and I didn't feel like a friend so much as a bar buddy that he could brag to about his conquests (which as you know included the girl I was seeing)

My chest hurts.
Old 06-16-2008, 10:48 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I'm sorry you are feeling sad these days. For myself, sometimes that happend jsut before I was ready to kmove to a new level of growth. I sometimes think its the subconscious working things through.

Sometimes you need to give yourself a kick in the behind to break through to that next level, whatever it may be. Can you think of anyways to give yourself that kick?
Old 06-16-2008, 10:59 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I think I need to make a final break with the things I've been hanging on to. My friend described me as "in the hallway" between codependency and recovery, so basically I'm stuck in that space. Once I commit to my teacher training that will be a big boost, just waiting for the fall schedule and a student loan