GUILT! (mine)

Old 05-27-2008, 12:10 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

GUILT! (mine)

I was supposed to attend a couple of concerts next month with my AF, but when I ended the relationship I told her we wouldn't be doing that.

Now that they're coming up though I'm having tremendous pangs of regret, like the one that I'm going to without her I'm having a hard time looking forward to, I keep thinking about how I rejected her.

Now to take any steps that involving reengaging with her would be very dangerous for me, so all I can do is find peace in myself.

I notice when I do my Yoga practice the guilt and regret tends to surface, as if it's trying to get out or be dealt with
Old 05-27-2008, 12:22 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
hbb
Live, Laugh, Love

Hi there, please don't feel guilty. This happened to me, my parents bought tickets to a show for me and my 1st exbf and when the time came, he didn't/wouldn't go so i brought my best friend and we had a blast.

I know how it feels, but you should go to your concert and have the best time you can. When certain dates came around for the first time and still are, it can be tough but i try to remember that most of those dates were either boring, drunk or uneventful.

Go, have yourself some fun and don't feel guilty for living YOUR life

p.s. i'll go with you