So hard to accept

Old 04-20-2008, 02:54 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

So hard to accept

The most difficult thing for me about breaking up with the xabf is the accepting the fact that he will no longer be apart of my life(physically). So hard to accept the fact that we were once so close and now there is anger between us. I know that I just have to accept all of this and move on but Gosh I did not want it to be this way between us. We actually were being very civil and friendly to each other before all the crap with him not paying me the money he owes me got involved. Oh well....I guess I just need to take a deep breath and be thankful that I no longer have to deal with all the broken promises................GOd if he only knew how bad he has hurt me.
Old 04-20-2008, 03:45 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Well I can tell you one thing....if I dont see a dime in about 2 months i will be going over to his place with a dolly and a moving truck and getting my washer and dryer. I didn't work to buy those things to just give them to him for free. There is a lot of uncertaintys in my life right now but that is not one of them.

He knows better then to think that I won't go down without a fight.
Old 04-20-2008, 04:00 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Kiss A$$, girl! But why wait? It just keeps you connected to him for two more months.
Old 04-20-2008, 06:02 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Kiss A$$, girl! But why wait? It just keeps you connected to him for two more months.
Because initially I agreed to have up to a yr to pay me back....a little at a time but when he had a problem paying me back the $40.00 he owed me for the carpet cleaning(which he new that I needed that right away) I got a little scared that it was going to be a pain to try and get $200.00 from him. If he would have gotten the $40.00 to me like he promised to(in the first week that I talked with him) I would not have gotten like this with him. He says that I am overreacting and he is going to pay me but you know how it is....can't trust a single thing an alchoholic says(actions speak louder then words)

So he said that he will get the $40.00 in the mail tommorrow....so we shall see if i get that. If it takes forever to get that then I may rethink giveing him 2 more months before I go and get my washer and dryer or go to his moms house and ask her to pay me. I am not playing around with this. I want NO CONTACT in order for me to move on. That is it and after how he acted this morning...and hung up on me.....I am DONE WITH IT ALL. I want my money and I am going to find myself a man -not a boy that is irresponsible.

THE END!!! LOL