I want to call and talk with him...help

Old 04-09-2008, 10:37 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by whatnow2 View Post
All I know is when he's not around, I have peace.
Amen sister.
Old 04-09-2008, 10:41 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

How are you feeling today D? I hope better. I go through times like this too- and I also find journaling helps. Boy have I filled a few pages. It's good to go back to them- remind myself of the insanity when I'm in my own little world of denial. It also helps to distract me from my obsession- if that makes sense? Writing about it is safer than acting on an impulse that you may regret. (((Hang in there)))
p.s.- I'm a designer too! (Being creative is an outlet for me- making beautiful things, gardening, taking a walk. . .)
Old 04-11-2008, 05:41 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  
gns

I think we "obsess" because it is better than feeling so low about ourselves, worthless etc. - at least for me.

As I am SLOWLY improving my life - finding friendships, learning to find things I like and feel good about myself doing, I HIGHLY recommend yoga or at least something mind/body- like, and filling my life, there is less empty, bad feelings and less obsession about a lot of things.

Let me tell you, I was QUEEN of obsession/panic! And the filling my life was slow - about a year