Hello Gurls

Old 06-25-2003, 05:01 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Paused

Hello Gurls

Well......my little angel is wonderful...his name is Wayne-Alexander. He is so tiny. About the size of a pencil......can you imagine?!!!! I am worried and am praying each day that he is going to be fine and he will be!

I am so proud of him. I love him with all of my heart.

I have not told my ex that our son was born. He has not called me to check and see how we are for all he knows my due date is till September 2003.

I thought about calling him but decided not to, what would be the use? I am doing the right thing for now.

What do you think? Tell him or not?

I feel that he won't be no support. He is still busy running around online chasing little psycho girls......the first one he chased and the one he was so in love with dumped him, she dumped him so hard it actually felt good to know about it. As they say, what goes around comes around threefold.

I don't wish nothing bad on him but he deserved this.

My ex had been calling me the past 4 weeks, we talked on the phone and it was actually nice. We even went out to dinner a couple of times but I kept my boundaries up. I even saw and spoke to his dad and he told me that they all miss me so very much. .

I chose to see my ex because I felt he deserved a second chance but on my terms, meaning not allowing him back in my life without some changes on his part and I don't mean giving me lip service.

All was going very nicely until..............Well needless to say I found out that he still was on this dating site and when I asked him about it he said oh I just am on there to get my picture rated ! Right and my name is MIZZ STUPID! lol

I had a talk with him in a very loving, none judgemental way and told him it was time I totally removed myself out of his life . He got angry at me for knowing about his dating ad online, imagine that? lol Well he did not like that. And as my "punishment" he is not contacting me lol. I think it is almost funny how childish all of this is on his part. I have not heard from him in 8 days and that is ok. I will sooner or later and I am going to deal with him in a loving and adult way.

I am proud of myself and I have come a long way from the hurt and disappointed woman. This has taught me a lesson I won't ever forget.

I am not ashamed that I gave him a second chance. I do love him and I always will and I will not for him or anyone else lower my standards to how I am treated.

So here I am today, feeling great! feeling serenity , love and respect in my heart.

I love you all, huggs and kisses!!

I welcome any input always!

Last edited by prettywoman; 06-25-2003 at 05:09 PM.
Old 06-25-2003, 05:06 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
I used to work here ;)

Hi PrettyWoman

I just want to tell you that you and your tiny one are in my thoughts and prayers. You sure do sound like the proud mama I can't even imagine that tiny, I am looking at a pencil and I still cannot imagine.

You keep taking care of yourself and take care of that little miracle.

Many hugs,
Debbie
Old 06-26-2003, 04:30 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

prettywoman

I am happy for you that the baby is doing fine, and you both are in my prayers every day.

Eventually you will have to tell him, and I think the important thing is that you plan out what you want to say and how you will respond to his reaction. It doesn't mean that he has to come back into your life, but I just think that this is information he should have.

As painful as it may be, I do believe that you are better off apart from him since his behaviour is so abominable. Why invite chaos back when you have peace right now?

I'm sending hugs and hope that your life is brightened every day.
Old 06-26-2003, 05:48 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Hi Prettywoman - it was good to read your update, and Wayne Alexander is a beautiful name for a beautiful little baby boy. I'm really glad to hear that you are both doing well. I can't imagine a baby the size of a pencil - wow!

Prettywoman, you asked for opinions about whether to tell the baby's father that Wayne Alexander is here already. You say, What would be the use? To paraphrase the great JT, do whatever you think will cause the least amount of regret. Those are some of the wisest words I have heard yet, for regret is a very hard thing to live with. I think that he does have a right to know his son has been born, and that he has also lost one. Whether he choses to be a part of the baby's life or not, at least you would be giving him that choice, and you never know - it could be the one thing that makes him see the light. Just my HO.

Love and hugs to you and Wayne Alexander!
Old 06-26-2003, 05:56 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Paused

Margo

Very powerful and wonderful words. I will think about this. Itis hard you know because he has shown zero interest in my pregnancy knowing I had a high risk pregnancy and my whole family is in Europe leaving me alone here to deal with it.

I will take what you said to heart..............I just find it hard to accept he has any rghts you know.

Much love and Thank You!!
Old 06-27-2003, 08:10 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

((((Prettywoman))))) You're welcome! My thoughts on the matter are mostly with you and your son in mind. I left my daughter's father before she was born also, and he was much the same way as your ex. However, when she was born, I made sure that he was told. I was very angry for a long time regarding his selfishness, but I was glad that I gave him the choice to be in her life or not. And like you are planning not to, I also never bad-mouthed her dad in front of her. In the end, the choices that I made were ones that I could very comfortably live with.

Good luck in whatever decision you make - I know it's not an easy one and I understand your thoughts on it.

Love and hugs.
Old 06-27-2003, 02:55 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
JT
Supply Manager

Prettywoman,

Is he going to hear anyway? You probably have a good idea about that. Would you rather it come from you or someone else? That I suppose is the question. That and your motives.

Hugs,
JT
Old 06-27-2003, 04:27 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Pretty woman - I'm so happy to hear that all is well. Wayne Alexander is a great name. Sounds very powerful!

You said that your x showed zero interested in your pregnancy and that you have seen him recently. Well, if he knew you were pregnant than he may have already figured out that you gave birth. I'm just a little confused.

I believe that he should know that he has a child and that one did not make it. But, I don't know your entire situation.

I hope that the answer to your questions comes easily to you.

Take care of yourself. Babies are so strong. They are amazing miracles!

NoDoubt