My Baby Boy Is Here! Update!

Old 06-24-2003, 07:36 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Paused

My Baby Boy Is Here! Update!

Hello my friends! I have not been on for a long time and I think the board was down as well, anywho......I gave birth this past Saturday. If you all remember I was pregnant with twins. One of my baby boys was a vanishing twin and I lost my precious angel. I gave birth to my other boy this past Saturday and he only weighs 1 lbs 20 ounces. I was at 24 weeks pregnancy. He is doing fine so far and is still in NICU. Oh girls you can't imagine what I been through but I am staying strong. My ex does not even know his son is born and the other lost.

My ex does not know any of this. Part of me wants to call him and let him know, so that he can support me through this...............but as you all know well that is imposible for him. He is to busy chasing girls online to care for his child.

I am doing it and I am going to continue staying away from him . My son will know his father through me and I will tell him what a wonderful guy he is. My son does not deserve to know how shameful his father has behaved and how he did not care enough to be there. I want my son to grow up loving him and thinking he is a hero.

I am going to continue to LET GO AND LET GOD! as I have been and nothing is going to be in my way of this. Serenity is good gurls!

Much love and many Blessing to all of you
Old 06-24-2003, 07:40 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
believer

Congratulations on your little miracle! I'm so sorry to hear about your other twin but now you have your own little angel watching over you.

Take care and God bless,
JG
Old 06-24-2003, 07:40 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
JT
Supply Manager

((((Pretty Woman))))

Bless the one you lost and I will pray for the little one. Does he have a name? How long will he stay in NICU??

Thank you for letting us know,
JT
Old 06-24-2003, 07:49 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
I used to work here ;)

PrettyWoman

I am so sorry for the loss of your one baby but what a special miracle your other is. You will all be in my thoughts and prayers.

Take care.
Hugs,
Debbie
Old 06-24-2003, 08:54 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Hi Prettywoman - I'd like to send some hugs for you and your precious new baby boy, and to tell you how sorry I am for the loss of his twin. I will keep you and your sweet babies in my prayers, and I do hope that you and he will continue to thrive.
Old 06-24-2003, 11:24 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Hello Prettywoman,

It is so good to hear from you.You have been a pillar of strength!
I am praying for you and your beautiful baby boy. I am so sorry to hear about your other precious baby. He is with God now. Take care of yourself and God will watch over your sweet baby and give him strength to grow. He is your little miracle!!!!

Lots of prayers,
matters
Old 06-25-2003, 04:38 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Prettywoman

This must be a very emotional time for you, and my prayers go out for you and your precious baby. It is amazing how strong these little ones can be, and I pray that god will watch over both of you. I am sorry about your loss of the twin, but somehow feel that you now have a new little angel to watch over you and your baby.

Take time now to be good to yourself and to heal from all the chaos that you have been through. I wish we were all there to hug you and help you through this, but please know that we love you and care and are here for you always.
Old 06-25-2003, 05:48 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Big kitty nose hugs

PrettyWoman
I just had to say that my cousin had the same thing happen with the birth of her last girl. She had twins the first time around, and this last pregnancy one of them was a vanishing twin. I know that it really hurt her badly, and she was digging around for all kinds of books and info about it. When she gave birth, her uterous rupured and she had to be taken to emergency surgery to have it removed. Then she had to go back into the hospital and have another emergency surgery because a drainage tube they put in there came out of place. All of these things together kind of caused her to collapse emotionally, and she got on meds for a while to help her through this.
I am so sorry for all that you have been through, and hope that when you hold your new little angel you are able to thank God for the pleasure.
You will be in my thoughts and I hope that you keep posting.

Love in spirit
Sky
Old 06-25-2003, 06:19 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Congratulations!
Can't wait to hear more about him! Babies are such precious gifts. My thoughts and prayers are with you, your son and his twin.

You are a gift too!!! Being a mother is a tough but very rewarding job. Try to get some sleep now while you can. Enjoy!!!

NoDoubt
Old 06-25-2003, 06:33 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
~Author of My Life~

((PRETTYWOMAN))

My ten year old son had a vanishing twin and his father wouldn't involve himself either, I know it's incredibly tough, but I am saying a prayer for you and sending((HUGS)). Congratulations on your son and he is very lucky to have you for a mom!

Many hugs and hope too,
Tammie
Old 06-25-2003, 08:04 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Paused

(((prettywoman)))

so very happy for you !! May you and your sweet baby be blessed with every good thing!
I had never heard of a vanishing twin.
God be with you !
Hugs liddy
Old 06-25-2003, 09:15 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
Learning to love life...

Hi pretty woman,
CONGRADULATIONS!
You sound like such a proud mama... Your little son is so lucky to have you. And you DO sound strong - I love how you are not holding onto the grudges with your ex... Teaching your son of the GOOD things about his father is so very noble and selfless.

I am always amazed at how people and events occur in my life... and how it is NO coincidence! My HP gives me what I need, when I need it. When I look back at all the struggles I went thru with my daughter, I realize NOW the lessons I was meant to learn, and the growing I was meant to do... Your HP is sure taking care of you right now - be open to receive the lessons

And it is no coincidence that I am here, posting to you... I would like to think that the preciuos baby boy you lost, and my angel Lauren are indeed near each other now.

Take care of yourself
Meg
Old 06-25-2003, 04:50 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  

Congratulations!

I'm so sorry about you losing one of the twins. At least you still have one of them to cherish in this life. And I agree with the earlier comment, you have an Angel in Heaven watching over you. What a sweet, tiny newborn you must have. I met a guy at a party who was one pound when he was born. When I met him he was 6' 4". May your wee one thrive and flourish.
Hugs to you prettywoman.
Peace,
Gabe