came here cause I am gonna scream

Old 01-17-2008, 11:29 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

came here cause I am gonna scream

Only have till end of March then I can get into my own place woo hoo

Now, G has decided to start doing all the things around the house he /we could have been doing for the past year instead of him with his head wrapped in his bevies. Oh yeah, doors going up, decked getting done man oh man if he ony knew.

I am not getting wrapped up his is crap again, the kids are happy I am leaving, only my youngest comes to see me as the oldest two want zero to do with him. So how can I not go.

We own a duplex - well he owns one side on his own (according to him - not the bank) - we are on the other. He has been riding the tenants butts for about 6 months now and really being a jerk - they told me today they found a place and will be gone Feb 1st. With all the crap he has put them through they are just leaving.. he has said many times we can all go - he did it on his own before he can do it again. Truth be told - he can't do it on his own - he has been having a hard time paying his share on our side. He has drank away more paychecks than I care to think about - and I end up paying - I told him Sunday past - no more - I need to have every penny to pay for my move etc.. so he comes up with his share or it doesn't get paid. He can deal with the outcome.. I offered for him to go, me to stay but no - he is master and knows all ...

today is not a great day but I have a meeting tonight

shakarris
Old 01-17-2008, 11:37 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Leap of Faith Survivor

Shakarris, you sound good, sorry you're not having a great day, way to be strong tho', hang in there.
grateful
Old 01-17-2008, 11:55 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

thanks grateful .. I know where I am going - just somedays i wish i did not take this dang detour.. I know there is a reason I was asked to take the ride

someday it will be clear -

G is being nice and I know it doesn't last long (1 day max)but I will take the nice days cause they are far and few between. Wish he just knew what about to hit the fan for him but I am not sharing - he has to learn to deal with his own crisis cause he caused it, he thinks he can control it and everyone and time he learned what all his hard drinkin has done

shakarris
Old 01-17-2008, 12:01 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Leap of Faith Survivor

I am so happy that you live by the sea and jealous that I don't, waaa!
Old 01-17-2008, 12:07 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Yes I do and love it .. In a beautiful city on Vancouver Island

Have lived all across Canada but this is it for me :bounce
Old 01-17-2008, 12:12 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Omg shak! Are we married to the same person?? lol. Seriously though..you are doing fantastic and I am so excited for your March plans! I left my AH on Monday..(yes, Monday) and today I can BREATHE! As you say, my AH is now working to "fix" all the things that should have been fixed 12 years ago...amazing really how their brains function...

I say TOOO LITTLE TOOOOO LATE...and happily!!!!

and....I really would love to live by the sea...just green with jealousy!

Hugs hugs hugs!
g
Old 01-17-2008, 12:17 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Leap of Faith Survivor

Originally Posted by shakarris View Post
Yes I do and love it .. In a beautiful city on Vancouver Island
I have lived all across Canada but this is it for me :bounce
Was boen in P.E I. , lived all my young live downeast, my soul resides in Nova Scotia and I live inland (ont) sniff.....
Old 01-17-2008, 12:20 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Leap of Faith Survivor

Originally Posted by gjfc3 View Post
Omg shak! Are we married to the same person?? lol. Seriously though..you are doing fantastic and I am so excited for your March plans! I left my AH on Monday..(yes, Monday) and today I can BREATHE! As you say, my AH is now working to "fix" all the things that should have been fixed 12 years ago...amazing really how their brains function...

I say TOOO LITTLE TOOOOO LATE...and happily!!!!

and....I really would love to live by the sea...just green with jealousy!

Hugs hugs hugs!
g
Congrats G! wow, all these amazing women!!
Old 01-17-2008, 01:29 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Hey G - if we are how bout I just leave now and you can take care of him.. oh wait you can't you left before me...

they all seem to be the same to some degree .. patterns, emotions, not emotional, psycho whatever

yes it is way too little way too late but his efforts wont go unnoticed cause once - I am gone, the tenants will be gone -the house will have to go on the market and |I'll get more money in the end

shakarris
Old 01-17-2008, 10:48 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
get it, give it, grow in it

Fantastic, you are controlling what you can.
Old 01-18-2008, 01:45 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Not a bad place to be....

Life is fantastic on the other side of this pain.....this I can promise you....hang in there, life can and will be better for you soon. It took me a really long time to decide to get out of my situation, but two years down the road, my life is peaceful and wonderful. Best of luck to you!