OT- Hobbes is waiting for me...

Old 01-14-2008, 01:15 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  
I Finally Love My Life!!!

Originally Posted by ICU View Post
I can just hear Hobbes and Chico talk after they're introduction to each other....
"did your mommy sit in front of this rectangular looking object all day while moving her fingers on something that made some noise? What's up with that?"
LOL! Thanks for the laugh
Old 01-16-2008, 09:14 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  
CindeRella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!

ICU as you know I shared with you before on this and know that you did the right thing in your heart and trust in a lot of other things we spoke about! Love ya sweets-

Chico and Hobbes are with my Trixie now-she has been gone since June she will show them the ropes!
Old 01-16-2008, 09:51 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Well, Here I am teary-eyed at work. It's becoming a regular thing. I am so sorry for your loss ICU.
Old 01-16-2008, 10:11 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  
Leap of Faith Survivor

I too, am so sorry you lost your little Hobbes.... I am so touched by how you love and honor your sweeties, so beautiful...ICU..and I love how your little pom is supporting you. my little caillie comes to me when the tears come and it is such a comfort..Hobbes and Chico romping about?....definitely.
Old 01-16-2008, 11:06 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  
Living in a Pinkful Place

please accept my sympathy at the lost of your precious family member.
Old 01-16-2008, 01:53 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  
ICU

I so appreciate all of your support. My heart goes out to all of you that have lost beloved furbabies.

I'm trying to do my best...quite frankly, this is so much harder than leaving my exab! I think it was FormerDoormat that had equated the love of a dog as the closest one can get to unconditional love. I believe that to be true too!

It hurts like heck to be without him, but, I would go through all the pain again to have even just one more day with him.
Old 01-16-2008, 08:05 PM
  # 27 (permalink)  
Wipe your paws elsewhere!

To love someone or something to this extent brings me incredible joy but also unbearable pain when I lose them. I believe that dogs have souls and because of this that I will be reunited with my beloved animals once again.

Here on earth, I've devoted countless hours to rescuing abused, abandoned, and neglected dogs and helping to find them loving homes. It's my way of thanking the animals for all the joy they've brought to my life. In the afterlife, I envision myself as a heavenly volunteer and animal caretaker in a place where all the animals are happy, and healthy, and loved unconditionally. That is my vision of heaven.

I am certain that Hobbs will be there one day, waiting for you.