each passing year gets even better...

Old 12-21-2007, 08:47 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Unconditional love

each passing year gets even better...

It may not seem like it yet to alot of you but the pain really does start dwindling away with the years. I could barely get thru each day and now I am getting thru years. I will be 2 yrs divorced in Jan. from my AH.
What I have to look forward to this year is my youngest daugthers wedding, my oldest daughter having my first grandchild and I just booked a cruise in Febuary. Yea life is good!
Still have a few bad days now and then but I get over it the next day and move on.
Everyone have a happy holiday season! Hope next year brings all you good things in your life.
Old 12-21-2007, 09:01 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Thank you- nice to hear things do get better. I believe they will too, but I am right in the middle of some really hard things. Hopefully a lot of my fears will start to ease up in 2008. Happy holidays to you!
Old 12-22-2007, 11:45 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Not a bad place to be....

I love post like these....I've been divorced from my AH for two years also and just when I think my life couldn't possibly get any better....something else happens to prove me wrong.....never underestimate your Higher Power....glad to hear things are going well for you......two years ago, I couldn't stop crying and now I can't stop smiling.......Life is wonderful!