OK who did it,& how did it work out

Old 12-20-2007, 01:48 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

OK who did it,& how did it work out

On 9/26/07 her and I had a minor spat that went ballistic, I am settleing down to near mellow, I filed D papers, she filed D papers, we have both been in A recovery quite awhile. Now I'm finally ready to talk to her about healing,
and see if there is any hope for us, I was very upset with her, and ended up in jail for 14hrs, cooling of time, nothing came out of it. but when I came home she packed up a ton of stuff and left, and then she was very upset that I filed D papers. BLA BLA BLA. I just want to know has any one gone back & had it work out, or would it be a waste of time. I'm 58, shes 44, I would like it to be salvageable. there is a lot more to it, this is only the surface
But there has been no useing or cheating as far as I know.
Old 12-20-2007, 03:27 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
ICU

Originally Posted by geees poncho View Post
I was very upset with her, and ended up in jail for 14hrs, cooling of time, nothing came out of it. but when I came home she packed up a ton of stuff and left,
Originally Posted by geees poncho View Post
I just want to know has any one gone back & had it work out, or would it be a waste of time. there is a lot more to it, this is only the surface
What you have described is very sketchy at best. Even if you gave more details, it would be impossible to predict if it would work out or be a waste of time. No one knows those answers for themselves, let alone anyone else.

I can only tell you that in my previous situation, there where things going on besides alcoholism that made it impossible 'for me' to stay. It's a personal decision for each of us.

All I can suggest is to look deep within you to see what your 'gut' tells you as far as pursuing this, or, letting it go.

I know it's hard. And maybe the answers aren't meant for you to know today. But, they will be revealed to you sometime down the road, when you are ready. I know, that doesn't help much does it?