Put on your dancing shoes!

Old 12-20-2007, 07:12 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  
Power is not having to respond

Oh wow. All my life I have danced. I took every lesson available from every style of dance known to mankind.
I taught dance for years.
All it takes is any music with rythem and I will bust a move. Even at my old age of 52, I still get hopping with a good song! The family is used to see me dance around.
I think it's one of the best ways to relieve stress!
Old 12-21-2007, 06:54 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

See how much fun we are! I feel like crap inside today- it seems to be just what it is these days- but I'm getting a laugh out of your responses to this post. Dancing in the tanning booth Heather? denny and tryingtoheal side by side in a Rockette line? Hide and seek with your dog FD? I used to do that more with my dog-a Jack Russell Terrier with energy to burn. I need to do more of that kind of thing- play, dance. nowinsituation- I love to embarrass my 10-yr-old out in public with a move or two. She's just starting that mom you're embarrassing me stuff. One of these days I hope she looks back and realizes her mom was a crazy, fun and full of life lady!
Old 12-21-2007, 08:08 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Pajarito View Post
One of these days I hope she looks back and realizes her mom was a crazy, fun and full of life lady!
Oh she will! My daughter is 21 now and we still dance and get silly together. She is no longer embarrassed by it (however....she has specifically requested that I do NOT sing along.....I wonder why).

I just wanted to let you know that thread was such a hoot! It really made my day......now excuse me......I'm going to go TURN IT UP!