I Have Left Husband Need Support

Old 12-19-2007, 09:57 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

You hang in there too Pajrito.. Thank you for the support and I have been trying to keep up w/your thread. My prayers to you also. We will all be okay in the end. Just have to stay on the right path.. I just hate the roller coaster rides we have to endure before we fell better. Many prayers again and thanks for the support.

Just so everyone knows. He still hasn't called today. I'm glad of that.
Old 12-20-2007, 05:44 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Good Morning Everyone;

Had a great nite. Having a wonderful day today. I'm calling my lawyer back today to schedule a appointment for all legal things that need to been done. I can't & I won't ever go back to the he$$ hole. I'm just going to move forward and be happy for my children and make them happy.

He did end up calling late yesterday afternoon, I could tell he was drinking and by 9:30 the phone call kept coming he was really wasted. I'm done, what more is there to say. I just hope he don't contest the divorce and we can be civil about everything.

Love everyone here and keep on praying for my family as I will you all....
Old 12-20-2007, 07:04 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

(((((christin)))))
I am thinking of you. You are so brave to push forward as you are. Take care of yourself so you can take care of your kids. I got 8 hours of sleep last night and feel so much better today. I am trying to make sure I take care of myself- sleep, eating, exercise, because it helps to feel healthier. I am meeting a lawyer next week- scared, but I have to keep taking these steps- and giving some of my work to other people- asking for help is so much better than trying to take everything on myself. Reach out like you have and you will be ok- I am trying to take my own advice too! You are not alone!
Old 12-20-2007, 07:09 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Thinking of you also. We will survive. Praying for you too.. Let's keep each other moving forward.
Old 12-20-2007, 07:38 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by christin View Post
Had a great nite. Having a wonderful day today.
Fantastic.