is there hpoe

Old 12-02-2007, 12:41 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Question is there hpoe

"]he is an acaholic.
WI'v been in a relationship with this person for a very long time e had a verey good r for a long time untile our son was born then it started to go bad the not wanting to be home the fighting the lies this lasted for five year's.This last year has been the worst,he left then wanted back and that game has gone on for seven months.As usaual i let him back one more time and said if you disapear one more time don't come back it happened the next weekend on the monday he called wanting to come home i said no that's it.Now i'm not sure how to keep my world from falling apart even more,he is the sole supporter financialy an has just started to with hold the pay we still have a house to pay for and kids to take care of.Not to sure how to keep it going.Is there a way to talk to him witout everyting i say to make him so angery.Do they even listen to you when your talking or do they just agree with you to shut you up.How do you get them to understand what there doing or can you.
Old 12-02-2007, 02:26 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I'm sorry you are going through this but life is what it is. On the positive side, you already have him out of your place. So many struggle to get their alcoholic out!

I know life is scary right now, but it will get better.

Since he is your sole means of support and the father of your child, get to an attorney and see what can be done to get an immediate order for support. He is legally obligated to provide financially for your child at the least.

Take time to breathe and now you do not have to make all decisions right now.