I'm sick of life

Old 11-25-2007, 06:45 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

I'm sick of life

I see no way out...

My entire life feels like one piece of crap after the other being dumped on me.

My spirit can't take it anymore.
Old 11-25-2007, 06:48 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

What's going on MTB? What's happened in your life that brings out those feelings? Just a few days ago you were rocking and rolling, what changed?

Mike
Old 11-25-2007, 06:52 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Everything.... I look back on my life and it has been one crappy thing after the other happening to me.

This isn't new... I've just been faking to everyone.
Old 11-25-2007, 06:53 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

has something happened that has triggered this feeling, mtb?

i'm so sorry you are having a difficult time....but a familiar saying comes to mind...."this, too, shall pass".

please keep yourself safe tonight, mtb. take care of yourself for this moment. feed your spirit with some tranquil, peaceful thoughts.

sounds like a good time to make a gratitude list....that always helped me when i felt like you are feeling and that i just couldn't go on.

keep talking to us. we are here and we understand.
Old 11-25-2007, 07:04 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Its not a thing of I can't go on..

Its more of a thing of soon I'll be going through life as a lifeless body, a zombie.

I'm not grateful right now. I'm angry.
Old 11-25-2007, 07:04 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

MTB,

I'm sorry you're feeling this way right now.

I know you to be a cool, creative, and energetic person and so I'm surprised.

You know that, no matter what's happened in your past, you've got the power in your hands to shape the future into anything you want. It's your sculpture to make.

Especially with what you now know about what you're not going to take any more, what you're wiser about, what you KNOW you don't want, the future gets better and better as you go along.

My past, for example, blows chunks. It's more horrible than any Lifetime Channel tearjerker. It has sucked almost all the way along the way. I just keep trying (hard) to build up things that put all that behind me. It's work, and sometimes I just want to lay down and sleep instead, but there's some reason I was dropped down here on earth and I am curious to find out what it is.

Did something recently change that makes you feel so down? A chemical change, lack of sleep, taking a new medicine, lack of exercise, somebody say something that has hit you wrong?

Sorry it's pressing down on you right now. What can we do to help?

Hugs,
GL
Old 11-25-2007, 07:11 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

I don't mean to vent. I'm just frustrated. Frustrated by trying, making progress, and then continually getting crapped on by everyone. The message I've learned is that everyone is going to hurt me and that no one can be trusted. Seriously, why try when this is in fact what happens in my life NO matter what.
Old 11-25-2007, 07:13 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Sounds like something pretty specific has happened recently.

In your lighter moments you seem to be clear that you know you're in a learning process, and that you'll keep tweaking how you live life so people CAN'T crap on you.

Or you'll choose people differently, and stop spending time with worthless turncoats.

I know you know this. I've seen & heard you.

What's changed tonight?
Old 11-25-2007, 07:16 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Thanks GL....

There really isn't anything anyone can do... well, maybe just pray for me?

I wish I could just say "yeah can you make it all just go away"? That would be nice.

I just needed to get this all out.
Old 11-25-2007, 07:20 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  

I can't comment on it.
Old 11-25-2007, 07:24 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  

I have a special candle I've been keeping aside for a year or so.

It's one of those with the embedded things in it...little objects like charms and shells floating in the hard wax, and they show up like magical gifts as the candle melts.

I'll light that one for you tonight, MTB.

I know it'll get better for you. You've got the spark inside you. Somebody's just dumped water on it at the moment.

Hugs & prayers,
GL
Old 11-25-2007, 07:31 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
Wipe your paws elsewhere!

According to Rhonda Byrne, author of The Secret, in order to attract positive things into our lives, we have to think positive thoughts. The basic premise of her book is that our thoughts become our feelings, our feelings lead to actions, and our actions lead to change. So in order to change our lives for the better, we must think positive thoughts.

Why don't you give yourself a gift and stop by the bookstore tomorrow and pick up a copy of her book? If you don't have time to read it, you can stop by your local library and pick up a book on tape and listen to it on your commute to and from work.

You have nothing to lose, and everything to gain. Today is a crap day because you've decided it is. Tomorrow is a new day. Make it a good day. It's all up to you.
Old 11-25-2007, 07:42 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
Alcohol is a cruel mistress!!!

I will pray for u tonight and I will light a candle for u in church. I am so sorry u are hurting right now. Just know that someone is thinking of u and when or if u want to get more specific about whats bothering u, we are listening. Hugs out to u..... Kerry
Old 11-25-2007, 07:43 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  

I will certainly pray for you MTBChick.
Old 11-25-2007, 07:50 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  

********{Maura}}}}}
Old 11-25-2007, 08:04 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  
hbb
Live, Laugh, Love

Sorry your hurting MTB, i've missed talking to you.

((((()))))
Old 11-25-2007, 08:05 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  
cmc

I'm sorry you are feeling bad. I've found it helpful to write out my thoughts and feelings in a textfile and then go look at it later- to try and sort through my jumbled thoughts. It's my way of journaling- besides coming here of course.

I tend to view my emotions as an indicator of what I need to pay attention to, accept or change- much like any other pain. If I ignore, deny, try to pray or wish it away- I'm not facing it- and continue to suffer. I've also found I need to be gentle with myself and give myself permission to go through my healing time- at my own pace.

I'll pray that soon you will be able to work this through in your heart and mind.
Old 11-25-2007, 08:24 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  

i am sorry you are feeling so down. we r here to support you & help you through what ever is going on.there is always hope. stay with us & keep coming back.hugs & prayers for you.
Old 11-25-2007, 08:29 PM
  # 19 (permalink)  

Thank you all for your kind words, support, and prayers. I appreciate it. I'm headed to bed and am hopeful tomorrow will be at least a little better than today. I pick my cat up from the kennel tomorrow so that is at least one thing to look forward to.
Old 11-26-2007, 07:46 AM
  # 20 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by MTBChick View Post
I don't mean to vent. I'm just frustrated. Frustrated by trying, making progress, and then continually getting crapped on by everyone. The message I've learned is that everyone is going to hurt me and that no one can be trusted. Seriously, why try when this is in fact what happens in my life NO matter what.
I'm sorry you are feeling this way.....I have days like this,too. Lots of them,but the good news is that they are becoming less frequent and don't last as long.

My doctor told me that the anger was a good thing...waking from the numbness hurt, but it is a step in healing. I come here and read when I feel that way or force myself to do something I enjoy,like go out and experiment with the digital camera I bought for myself. It gives my mind a break from the bleak thoughts and helps me most times.

Sometimes I just get a book and go to bed and fall asleep reading. I've become aware of how much all this has worn me out.

Hope today is better for you.

p.s. The Holidays are a melancholy time for me as years go by;maybe that is a part of your difficult time,too.