I'm sick of life

Old 11-26-2007, 08:19 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

MTB, I'm new here and don't know your story, but from what everyone else is saying this is out of character for you.

Maybe you are just tired of being the strong one. Everyone needs the occasional emotional breakdown to get it all out of their system. Wallow for a few days and allow yourself to be down. Clarity will come. Just reach out for help if you feel yourself becoming incapacitated.
Old 11-26-2007, 10:38 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Maura,

One of the things I had to learn was to quit putting my trust in people who were UNtrustworthy. That might sound silly, but it was true for me. I kept getting let down and hurt by people that I trusted... and finally I learned that not everyone deserves my trust.

Another lesson I learned was that sometimes a person isn't doing something TO me, sometimes he's just doing it, and I take it personally when it's really not about me at all.

Letting go is hard. I know it is. But it's the thing that will allow you to move forward.

Big hugs
Cats
Old 11-26-2007, 11:24 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  
Keepingmyjoy

MTB, so sorry! I have had those similar feelings. What I usually do (maybe not the most healthy) is to "close my borders"....I have to block out all the people that are bringing me down. I don't answer the phone to them, I don't have them come over, I basically disappear for awhile. I would have to do that to get my strength back.

I hope you and your kitty can cuddle and be comfy til the feeling passes...

Hugs to you.
Old 11-26-2007, 02:43 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  
I Finally Love My Life!!!

Sorry ((((MTB))))

Times like these really suck. Take good care of yourself and give your kitty and yourself a BIG hug.
Old 11-26-2007, 03:24 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by MTBChick View Post
I don't mean to vent. I'm just frustrated. Frustrated by trying, making progress, and then continually getting crapped on by everyone. The message I've learned is that everyone is going to hurt me and that no one can be trusted. Seriously, why try when this is in fact what happens in my life NO matter what.
You know, I do know how you are feeling. Some days for me it's all I can do to keep my head above water and not drown in all of the crap from people. Some well intentioned, many of it ill intentioned, some people just suck. I try not to let people get to me, and succeed most of the time, but some days it's just hard. Keep your chin up and don't let the b@stards drag you down.
Old 12-01-2007, 08:47 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  

Go on girl! Congrats to you. See, the Man (HP, GOD) is in charge and has you right where you are supposed to be.