Must EVERYONE be SICK?!?!

Old 11-27-2007, 07:50 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by guineapigjude View Post
I don't know, but I do know I had some major lessons to learn, and without the sledgehammer of his addiction whacking me right between the eyes, I would never have acknowledged I had quite a bit of self examination to do.
Boy, ain't that the truth. I can honestly say that I like myself more as a human being as I am now. I don't believe I'd have ever truly found out who I was without that big sledgehammer of his addiction. I'm definitely still in the process of figuring out me, but I've definitely come a long way from being the self righteous, arrogant, know it all that I used to be.
Old 11-28-2007, 09:34 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  
Recovering Nicely

I love that "I am" tool myself. Just heard of it now believe it or not, and I really think it could work for me. I'm going to go one step further though since my AH will say "I didn't do anything wrong" I'll switch it to "You didn't do anything wrong" (meaning me), when he says "I'm done" he'll really mean "You're done" meaning I'm done. I've been looking for a way to have patience thru his outbursts, this will really give it to me. Thanks.