SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   Friends and Family of Alcoholics (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/friends-family-alcoholics/)
-   -   Hating Alcoholism!!!!!!!!!! (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/friends-family-alcoholics/136906-hating-alcoholism.html)

kglast 11-14-2007 04:17 PM

Hating Alcoholism!!!!!!!!!!

Need To Vent - Just For A Moment, If I May.....

I Hate Alcoholism And Addiction!!!!! I Hate, Hate, Hate It!!!!! I Hate That It Chewed Up And Spit Out My Hopes, And Dreams, And Plans For The Future With The Man I Have Loved Most In My Life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Hate That He Is Alone And Sad And Depressed Because Of This Awful Disease!!!!!!!!!! I Hate That He Is Hopeless And I Really Hate The Fact That I Have To Learn How To Move Forward Without Him!!! I Hate Having To Leave Him Behind!!!! I Don't Want To!!!! But I Know I Can't Go Back!!!!!

Grrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

Just Needed To Get That Out!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks For Listening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kglast 11-14-2007 04:18 PM

This Was Originally Posted All In Caps, Btw.....i Know Better Than To Capitalize The First Letter Of Every Word....ha

rawr_x 11-14-2007 04:20 PM

im with you on all of this. all alchohol does is makes you suffer. alchohol make me sick and disgusted with what is does to families. it aggravates me

Janitw 11-14-2007 04:55 PM

(((((((((((((Kglast))))))))))))))

Let it out girl............Let it ALL out............

Barbara52 11-14-2007 05:33 PM

{hugs}

MsGolightly 11-14-2007 06:07 PM

i'm sorry hun, we all know how it feels, so feel free to vent away!

keepingmyjoy 11-14-2007 08:06 PM

I am with you all the way on this rant! I just moved out 5 days ago. Hang in there. :Val004:

Rella927 11-15-2007 05:32 AM

Kglast :Val004:

Keep venting sweets! Let it all out we are here for you!! :Val004:

hbb 11-15-2007 11:41 AM

Hugs to you, rant away! It does suck, the after affects we are left with. Sorry your hurting K. It will get better soon, it has to :comfort

Hope4peace 11-17-2007 03:34 PM

I hear ya!

Kglast,
I feel the EXACT same way. I have been with my AH husband for almost 11 years. He has been in rehab 13 months out of the last 4 years...and has not been sober for more then a week at a time. He has so much going for him it is just so sad. Things seem to only get worse though and nothing changes for the better. After reading several posts here I know what I have to do and have taken a job 1500 miles away. I leave in one week. He is so depressed about me leaving that the drinking is worse and daily...I even had to call the cops 2 weeks ago because I thought he OD (it was just a huge amount of hard alcohol over a very short time). I feel bad for him but can't continue to live like this. I long for a "normal" life, one without the chaos and drama. I put off having children (which now I am so thankful for) but am not getting any younger. Bottom line...this disease SUCKS!!

geees poncho 11-17-2007 04:51 PM

Illeagle

:mock If alcohol were invented today, it would be illeagle tommrow.

did I spell that right???:morning

guineapigjude 11-17-2007 05:55 PM

With you all the way ... it sucks. Sending hugs and good thoughts out to you. Hang in there!

sb0804 11-17-2007 05:56 PM

Alcoholism is a sneaky and aweful disease that in my opinion is so sadly destructive. Every week at my meeting I just marvel at the stories I hear and how deeply it affects others.

BTW feel free to vent sometimes a good venting is the best thing.