My Higher Power in action

Old 11-14-2007, 01:53 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

My Higher Power in action

A miracle happened today. I am going through a tough divorce with my AH and today was the day to meet with the mediator. These days are so hard on me and I struggle so to stay detached while he is frantically pushing my buttons. I'd say I did better but it was still very difficult and I felt like he let me have it with both barrels several times. I left wanting to cry and trying to remember some slogans. Being new to Alanon it is so hard to break away from my self destructive ways.

Anyway, I get my mail and was excited to see my book order from Amazon.com arrived. In it were "Courage to Change" and "Codependent No More". I open the second book and there was an inscription using my name! It confused me for a second, and then I read it. It said:

"Chrysalis, This is a great book and I hope it helps. You are a very Strong lady and remember that. God puts everyone through many journeys and you are going through the toughest one. I'm always here to just talk or listen or whatever. Love Ya Lots"

I couldn't believe it. At a terrible time of need God reached out to me (and personalized it too) and I felt peace and joy.

:day4
Old 11-14-2007, 04:53 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

im sorry you are going through a divorce,but im glad your happy