AH May Be Mandated

Old 11-14-2007, 11:32 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Recovering Nicely

AH May Be Mandated

Hi All,
According to my order of protection, he is cooperate w/all testing, evaluations and referrals. He had to go last week to court for another urine test and evaluation. They wanted him evaluated by another facility also for an independent evaluation and another urine test. He has an appointment on Friday. Today he calls me, the court appointed place called him at work and wants him to come in tomorrow for a urine test. He tells them he can't miss work and that he has an apptment Fri w/the other place. They said he also has to go to them for testing any time they call (random testing). Instead of tomorrow, he has to go Tuesday, but they told him be prepared to go thru this till the expiration of my order (1 year). They also told him that if they and the other facility recommend he needs alcohol treatment several times a week, the judge I got will so order it and he will be mandated cause she is really tough with this kind of thing. He is not happy. I said to him that I am truly sorry that his actions brought me to the point of doing this, that I had to do what was right for me, and that I wish it hadn't come to this, but since it did, he will have to deal with it because it is now out of my hands. Just wanted to let you all know, and thanks for being there.
Old 11-14-2007, 11:35 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

good queen, finally consequences for actions. good job! you rock.
Old 11-14-2007, 12:22 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Good for you! He is beginning to feel consequences from the outside world as well as from you.
Old 11-14-2007, 05:03 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

im happy for you. he should feel the consequences and feel guilty
Old 11-14-2007, 07:35 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Keepingmyjoy

Teree....I was wondering what was happening. Thanks for the update. Good for you. Sounds like you are holding up well.