Back-and feeling AMAZING!

Old 10-28-2007, 09:45 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Back-and feeling AMAZING!

HI ALL!!! I hope your all well!!! :ghug

Im back from visiting my brother . I had so much fun with him..and really got to know him better. I realized I have a beautiful, successful brother who is an all-round amazing person and he is IN MY LIFE. And I realized I am pretty lucky for this! I am so grateful to have a brother who lives in such a BEAUTIFUL city (Vancouver, BC)..and i can go there and visit him.... boy I am lucky!

A month or so when I was really stuck, going crazy and not knowing what was happening to me....my best friend gave me a tip. she said "when ever something bad happens look at it as a TEST. they are testing you! You can call it the negative side of the universe, the devil, what ever u want... but IT IS TESTING YOU!!!, pass the test!"

Now I do that so often and it helps a lot. I left saturday evening..and worked saturday morning... and guess who was working out? my ex. I didn't let it bother me for more than 15 minutes. I also handled it so well. and said to myself "wow I am leaving this evening...and look who I am faced with!! Haha, your trying to test me eh!?! oh ya?!?! :AR15firin" lol...I acknowledged it so fast! and I passed !!! and also.. while i was there I get a text message from the guy that ruined my mexico vacation... HAHA! wow, i was really getting grilled!

Before I left, it was the week of my exams... and I got all A's... jeez, i seriously ROCK!!!! Knowing i did so well made my tip that much more amazing!!!
While I was there I also met a cool dude! and we hung out..had lots of fun.. got my mind totally off XABF... what a good feeling!!!!!! So happy to be distant in my thoughts about him... Just wanted to let you all know how im doing.... =D
Old 10-28-2007, 10:22 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

That is awesome!
Old 10-28-2007, 10:42 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Yay for, Pineapple!

Glad to hear you had such a great time visiting your bro in MY home-town! And congratulations on your great school grades. Big steps and baby steps are going to help you pass ALL the "tests".

ARL
Old 10-28-2007, 11:28 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Old 10-28-2007, 12:50 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Yippee! Congrats, Pineapple!
Old 10-29-2007, 06:09 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Thank u all, thank you all!!!

The ex called today....... oh my... I forgot to change my answering machine (it still says "hi everyone im gone away from oct 20-oct 27th" and he leaves a message saying "ohhhhh how nice? Where did your boyfriend take you?? jamaica? bahamas? which one? you better bring me something back... you better!"

Mind you I have NEVER told the ex about any BF. I think hes trying to make me feel sorry for him? Damn did it feel good knowing he heard my away message.. he has NO idea where I went.. i know he is questioning, I just know it!.. i have ignored his calls for a while.. and didn't give him much attention when I pumped into him (not more than a minute, a hi, and a bYE, nicely of course) .

A tiny insy winsy part of me feels like I want call and say hi. but a bigger part of me says NO. Wow.. i am really recovering... a small part wants to say hi? a big part of me wants to continue to move on? THATS BIG!!! Used to be the other way around!

Has anyone ever felt like that? You and ur ex had the most distance since the break up .........you ignored enough phone calls...and you felt kinda bad? and like you owe him a phone call? Am I alone on this? how did u manage to not give in? .......I dunno.. i better just STOP thinking like this before it snow balls and before I fall into a trap...............
Old 10-29-2007, 06:13 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Notice how.. yesterday I started this thred...... and TODAY I get a call from ex????!?!?!?!?................. trying to test me again. :uzi2: :AR15firin
Old 10-29-2007, 06:31 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

they have uncanny timing........isnt it amazing?????

you sound wonderful pineapple.....glad you had a wonderful time!
Old 10-29-2007, 06:37 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by pineapple2007 View Post
A tiny insy winsy part of me feels like I want call and say hi. but a bigger part of me says NO. Wow.. i am really recovering... a small part wants to say hi? a big part of me wants to continue to move on? THATS BIG!!! Used to be the other way around!
Good for you! That's a big step IMO.
Old 10-29-2007, 07:33 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  

Thanks for listening....

Ya... guess who i got a call from now.... the guy who ruined my mexico trip.... when it rains it pours.............. But nothing is going to break my stride now. Those negative sprits cannot break me. they cannot break me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you ALL.
Old 10-29-2007, 07:44 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
full of hope

Pineapple, you sound wonderful!!! Your enthusiam is contagious!!