I have painted his toenails...oh yes I did!!!

Old 06-01-2003, 09:28 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

I have painted his toenails...oh yes I did!!!

I'm still so mad! Last night I didn't finish what I intended to start but tonight I did! Let me just tell you what he did today!

He woke up extremely aggrivated and so what I didn't even care.
My grandma called and said she'd be over at 2:00 and I told her to come on that I'd be home from my errands by then. Well, my wonderful husband decided he's stash some beer last night while I took my daughter to her friends house and while I was out running errands this morning he was sitting here have a grand 'ol time drinking his beer. Well, my grandma arrived and her I sat and talked for a while . My husband stayed in the kitchen for most of the visit trying to cook I mean trying to ruin some decent food. Anyhow my Grandma was ready to leave and you know he smelled like a beer barrel and she went to ug him goodbye and do you know what he said? He asked her if she would like for him to drive her home I could've slapped him. Then my mind was made up and when he passed out at 5:30 me and the kids did it up for him. We only got 3 toenails painted because he kept moving and 2 fingernails painted. But he will be cute when they pick his A$$ up in the morning for work. At least he won't reek of beer because my daughter sprayed him down with Warm Vanilla Sugar. He is gonna be so mad but not as mad as I was when he asked my grandma that stupid question!

They aren't Bright Red, they are PINK

Hee-Haw.....Hee-Haw....By the way he's still snoring. Disgusting grunts and gross drooling......ewwww!!

2many2count
Old 06-01-2003, 10:59 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

LMAO
Old 06-02-2003, 07:15 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

What a scream!

Have we been reading The Scarlet Letter ??? Hmmmmm???
Old 06-02-2003, 07:23 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

What a hoot!!! Wish I could see the look on his face when he wakes up

Hidding beer: very childish

offering to drive while drunk: treading on thin ice

waking up w/finernails and toenails pink: Priceless!!!

You go girl!

Constant
Old 06-02-2003, 07:41 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Paused

Hi, 2many,

I am an "A" and maybe I don't belong in Al-anon but I drop by from time to time. I am co-dependent I think?

2many that is sooo funny!

I remember the good old days when I drank with my buddies as teenagers and some of the things which happened to the person who passed out. I better not give you any ideas, you may just do it. Besides some of the things that we did were much more cruel.

Maybe you can get all the nails next time!

I will quit talking now, I have heard some of the things my wife nearly did to me but changed her mind at the last second................thank GOD she did not!
Old 06-02-2003, 07:50 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

2many - you are 2much!!! LMAO!!!!

Dumps - do you mean stuff like shaving eyebrows and the like?
Old 06-02-2003, 08:03 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

This is tooo funny!!!

I think I would want to have my running shoes on though...just in case
Old 06-02-2003, 08:54 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Paused

One night my husband came home from a night of heavy drinking w/ his best friend around 1:00am. I woke up to a lot of clunking around. I looked out the back door, and my husband was stumbling around looking for a place to pee. He decided that it was a good idea to just pee all over the deck. Then, he stumbled his way back to his chair and passed out (with his pants & underwear around his ankles) right next to his friend (who was also passed out. I tell you...I was seriously considering posing them in some naughty possition, but I didn't have the balls. It would have made for some funny pictures.
Old 06-02-2003, 08:58 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  

You don't have to pose them. Lipstick. 2 locations.
Old 06-02-2003, 08:59 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Thanks for the laugh this morning! This is too funny.

When my AH passed out, I used to tape notes on him.
Old 06-02-2003, 09:06 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  

I used to put makeup on mine!!
Old 06-02-2003, 09:12 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  

OMG! LOL! You are too funny! Please, 2Many--let us know what happened when he woke up!

Lyn
Old 06-02-2003, 09:18 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  
Paused

Margo, that was one. I remember more exciting things then to shave an eyebrow!

Just think bellow the belly button. It would normally be just females who we would convince to do it. Can't have a man do that to another man! That's grose. BTW it was nothing S3Xual. Nothing like one good shaved leg! or half a chest or back!

2many, quit reading and quit taking notes. LOL

My wife nearly cut off my 2foot long ponytail. (hair, get your mind out of the gutter LOL :p )
Old 06-02-2003, 11:22 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  

I don'y know what he thinks yet. He left in a rush I think he still had a buzz from last night. He's probably mad as you know what. But I'm not...i'm taking notes for the next time.I haven't heard from him today and I surely haven't called him. This should be great when he gets home. Just an 'ol CLASSIC!

I have chuckled all morning.....

LMAO,
2many2count

PS Thanks for the ideas y'all!
Old 06-02-2003, 11:26 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  

It sucks to be him today

2many
Old 06-02-2003, 12:06 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  
Paused

2many, a word of caution!

If you are taking notes and planning more things to do to the poor guy, Please do yourself and him a favour by not doing anything that could get him in trouble with his boss at work. I admit shaving off an eyebrow is tempting but if he works in sales, it is a bad idea (he would have to face potentially large clients with one eyebrow). Sounds funny now but may not be good in the long run.
Old 06-02-2003, 12:19 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  

2many, I am laughing so hard!! I really needed that chuckle today!I started laughing as soon as I saw the title of your post.

Have you considered stripes or nail stickers(a sparkly diamond maybe)? Now wouldn't that complaiment those painted nails nicely?

Have a good day......carry on now,
matters
Old 06-02-2003, 12:38 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  
Paused

LMAO, my first good laugh today, and its evening here already, the shaving cream brought back memories of what my brother used to do to friends when they had passed out, shaving cream and toothepaste, and yes you guessed it, below the belly button.
He [my brother] used to complain about his friends getting drunk and passing out at the house, funny that he should end up getting his neck broken driving drunk. Yeah, Yeah, I know, how can I say something like that, cos' I don't believe in death being the end, I like to think of him and my late husband, who was his best friend sitting up there on a snow white cloud, laughing at us down here, struggling with everyday hassles while they lived a life of peaceful harmony. And my Mom passed away about a year and a half ago and believe me she will not be giving them any peace.
On another note, my son came home, totally out of it, I woke up and went to the loo, thought I heard the shower running, went thru and he was peeing on the front door, and man, he must have pee'd enough to fill a barrel. I scrubbed and mopped that area for days, should have made him do it, but I wanted it clean, and properly clean.
Old 06-02-2003, 01:34 PM
  # 19 (permalink)  
Southern through and through

2many, I KNEW WE WERE KINDRED SPIRITS, I JUST KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When he comes home, I'd say,

"Honey, I hate to tell you but I really don't think PINK is your color. Next time we'll try HOOCHY MAMA RED!"

Hey, it's just a drop in the bucket of pay back in my book! I SAY:

"PAINTING POWER!!!!! GO FOR IT!"

Don't ya'll just love a co-dependent with spunk???????????? I DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-04-2003, 07:23 AM
  # 20 (permalink)  

Oh y'all he was so mad at me!!!! Guess what? I DON'T EVEN CARE! He ticked me off and now we're even steven!

Next time it will be HOOCHY MAMA RED! I've thought of a few other things to do as well........Hmmmm!

I thought y'all should share in my joy for the week.

2many2count