Hi Everyone

Old 10-05-2007, 08:32 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
FINALLY FREE

Hi Everyone

Hey You Guys I Just Wanted To Share A Little Update Of My Life.
Ive Moved On Im Having Fun Going Out And Finally Doing Things For Myself. My X Is Ancient History I No Longer Talke To Him Or Even Think Of Him. I Changed My Numbers So He Cant Keep Bothering Me But Sure Enough He Just Finds A Way Now His Sending Me Messages On Email So Whatever Im Done With Him. I Acctually Kinda Started Dating Someone Else. Im Taking It Nice And Slow But He Was My Highschool Sweetheart And We Hadnt Seen Eachother In About 4 Years But We Started Talking Again And That Spark Kinda Came Back.
But Enough About Me Hows Every One Doing I Hope Verything Is Going Well For Everyone And Their Recovery And All My Codies I Hope Everything Is Going Well With You To Let Me Know How Everything Is
Xoxo
Amy
Old 10-05-2007, 10:29 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Recovering Nicely

Amy, I am so happy you have moved on with your life. Thanks for the very positive post. It's nice to read that there is hope after change takes place.
Old 10-05-2007, 10:52 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Hey Amy glad to hear you're doing well!! thanks for the good news. You've been through enough and deserve to be with someone who doesn't drink or drug.
Old 10-05-2007, 10:58 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
mec

I am happy that you have moved on... I am leaning how to do that... Last night I went and cut my hair... and I am just starting to do things alone... but there are times that I wish my A was with me... but I know it is not good for me to have him with me...

so how do you move on... and not sit at home all the time??? I need to start to get a life...
Old 10-05-2007, 12:12 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Wink

good for you!!! i hope that all goes well in your life, you deserve it after all you have been through!!!!
Old 10-05-2007, 01:09 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by mec View Post

so how do you move on... and not sit at home all the time??? I need to start to get a life...
Hi mec,

What do you love doing? What makes you feel good about yourself, makes you feel great inside, or makes you laugh yourself silly, or really really feels good? This is stuff that you do for YOU no matter who's around, not "hang out with A" at this point.

Make a list! (you can even share it...sometimes that makes it "stick" better)
Try for...say...20 things that really make you smile. Pick one that makes you smile just thinking about it....it can be "X"

Now pick a number from 1 to 10. Say........"4".

Okay. Instant life: In 4 days, I will do X. Schedule it. Look forward to it. Have fun with it. Later on you can work your way up to one a day

Hugs,
GL