Can I Screem Now!

Old 09-26-2007, 11:26 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Guess what, I'm not crazy.

Can I Screem Now!

I am on my last month of ani-anxiety pills. I wanted to see if the doctor would get me back on the paxel. I call the doctors office and ask them to ask him if he would get me started again. It takes three days for him to tell them NO, I need to see her first. I sat on hold this morning for over 20 minutes just to hear that. I wasn't mad at that point, I figured he would say that. So I say ok when can I see him. He has one opening next Wednesday and one the following Friday. BUT they have a new way of doing things. If I want to see him next Wendsday I have to call on Friday morning, oh and it's first come first serve. If I want the Friday appointment..... I have to call next Wednesday and again, first come first serve. The methed to their madness it that you get a REAL appointment. Oh...... So all the ones I got before wern't real? How about they just stop setting the appointments 5 minuts papart so they aren't two hours behined all the time.

I was doing real good this morning but wanted to get this done before I started loosing it again. WELL I am loosing it again!!! I called the councoler and asked her to call me back. I thougth maybe she could call my doctor and let him know that YES I NEED THE FREAKING PILLS! sorry for loosing it but why do they make it so damn hard to get help! It's not like I am trying to get pills to get high or something. I'm just feeling like I am about to fall off the deep end and would like a rope please!

OK, I am going to check the weather and if it's nice outside, I think I will walk on my lunch. that seems to help sometimes. I just need to calm down. This flipping out is getting me noware.
Old 09-26-2007, 12:14 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I feel better now. I'm sorry for the rant. Sometimes I just can't hold the damn back any longer.

I once had this great ida for a business. People would come in and purchase plates and cups made of unfired clay. Then they would go back to a stall that faced an open pit with a wall on the far side. You take the cups and plates and throw them as hard as you can at the wall and let them shatter. At the end of the day... I sweep up the mess and mold them back into plates and cups for the next day.

Sometimes it feels good to just break a plate but then you end up having to clean it up (so much for feeling better) This way you can break it and walk away. LOL I know it was a silly idea.
Old 09-26-2007, 12:31 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
full of hope

I'm glad you are feeling better, Lost!

That idea for therapy cracked me up...that could actually double as two different kinds of therapy because when I'm mad I clean. You could have breakers and cleaners!

I really am glad you are feeling better!!
Old 09-26-2007, 12:34 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
let it grow!

hugs to you, lost. it's ok to vent. blessings, k
Old 09-26-2007, 12:38 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

I don't blame you for venting, either! By the way, I get the same way about Valium. I think I go through about 60 in a year, but it really helps me with social issues. I suffer from "stage fright" to the point it's nearly debilitating. So last month I had a horse show to be in, and discovered I was OUT. YIKES! It took four days on the phone with the doctor and I finallygot the prescription filled the day before the show! DOUBLE YIKES!
Old 09-26-2007, 12:51 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
I Finally Love My Life!!!

Primal Scream time

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GHHHHHHHHHH!

Glad you feel better lost
Old 09-26-2007, 10:28 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by lostnfound1961 View Post
I feel better now. I'm sorry for the rant. Sometimes I just can't hold the damn back any longer.

I once had this great ida for a business. People would come in and purchase plates and cups made of unfired clay. Then they would go back to a stall that faced an open pit with a wall on the far side. You take the cups and plates and throw them as hard as you can at the wall and let them shatter. At the end of the day... I sweep up the mess and mold them back into plates and cups for the next day.

Sometimes it feels good to just break a plate but then you end up having to clean it up (so much for feeling better) This way you can break it and walk away. LOL I know it was a silly idea.

I think that is actually a pretty clever idea, but does unfired clay have the same shattering effect of fired clay? There is something about the sound of pottery breaking that is mentally theraputic. lol

And you all can laugh all you want, but don't the Greeks or someone have a tradition of throwing glasses and/or plates into a fireplace? Or do I watch too many bad movies?
Old 09-27-2007, 05:26 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
CindeRella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!

Let is out! Screaming is good as long it is not directed at someone!

And PSSST Lost no need to ever say sorry in SR! We all rant and rave and vent! That is what we are all here for-We are in this together!
Old 09-27-2007, 06:01 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Good Morning,
Wow Yesterday was a major roller coster ride. I went from feeling good to freaking out in a minute. By the time I got home I was so tired. Then I got worked up again and then was fine then just before I went to sleep I got spooked and felt like something horrifying was just about to happen (I hate that feeling) Slept for a couple hours, woke and felt it again. It just kept tugging at me. I felt sick and shakey. I kept thinking that at any moment someone might come running across the room and stab me to death. I know no one was going to do that, I just felt like I was on the edge of it. So..... After being awake for another hour and finely turning on the TV, I got back to sleep.

All I could think this morning was, Lets not do this again.
D
Old 09-27-2007, 06:30 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Keepingmyjoy

Glad to hear you are better....hang in there.
Old 09-27-2007, 06:31 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  

Am hoping you have a MUCH better day! Hang in there!!!