ineresting incident

Old 09-20-2007, 01:12 PM
  # 41 (permalink)  
Guess what, I'm not crazy.

GOOD FOR YOU!!!! Not sure what I would have done in your situation. I have a cousin how was married to a man, got divorced and after he divorced his second wife... The two became good friends and ended up being room mates. I think she is still friends with this other woman.

I think if it had been me and she called me a cow.... I most likely would have said (so your the sucker that got stuck with that sac of sh*t) Or maybe I would have just given her that knowing smile. (Yah, I know what your stuck with) Or maby, So your with him now... Well lets see now witch one of us is the smart one.

The truth is I most likely would have tryed to play strong and got out as fast as I could. As for the sixe 4. WHAT!!! I was a 7 in high shool and I am 5 feet tall. I weighed 100lbs. WHAT THE HECK IS A!!! and I am sick of Nutrasystems and their (Look at me, I'm a sixe 2 AGAIN) That woman looked like my old 7. Now I'm a 12 heading for a...... Well I hope a 10 but not likely. I'm 150lbs and I know I could loose a few lbs but I would never be 100 again. Hell I thought I was fat back then. Oh and I was drinking like a fish!!!
(THE BEER DIET)
d
Old 09-20-2007, 01:31 PM
  # 42 (permalink)  

i was really feeling good that day, too.....cause i've been up to a size 28 at the heighth of my depression and i'm down to a 16 so i feel great!

think what she would have said if she had seen me at size 28!!!!! holy cow!!!

at 19, when i got married, i weighed 128 and felt just as fat as i did when i was a size 28.....it's all in self-esteem and self image, i reckon.

yeah, if that woman in the nutrasystem commercial is a size 2, i'll eat my hat. she looks like a nice size 5 or 6 to me.
Old 09-20-2007, 01:47 PM
  # 43 (permalink)  
Guess what, I'm not crazy.

I used to think about trying to drop all the weight, but I know I would be a bag of bones, and as we all know the boobs go first. I wouldn't have anything left! So now I'm thinking about just getting toned. Get the tummy tighter and keep the boobs. LOL

People have asked me (if you could go back to your 20's and be skinny again... would you?) NOOOOOO! I was a major mess back then. OK I'm still a major mess, but at least now I know why! LOL

As my aunt Lil would say... (I'm crazy and I've got the pills to prove it) I sur loved her. (BTW she was crazy, but in a good way)
D
Old 09-23-2007, 12:29 AM
  # 44 (permalink)  
Keepingmyjoy

Wow, I am always amazed at the things people actually let come out of their mouth! Good for you for not losing it - you really are my hero! I know I could not have handled it the way you did, at least not yet! Thanks for being you...and sharing.
Old 09-23-2007, 04:25 AM
  # 45 (permalink)  

Wow, what a telling reflection on our culture! What does the woman married to the A have to comment on when bumping into the A's X? Her size. Why? Because in the woman's warped thinking, aided by our culture, size/appearance indicates worth.
Did you all see the horrible Britney Spears dance routine from the awards show? The poor girl was so obviously impaired it was painful to watch. But what does the media comment on? Why, that she's fat of course! Geeeze, by all means go ahead and self destruct, but please be skinny while you do it!!!!
I have been skinny (told I looked great on the outside, felt like junk inside.) I have been a 20 and happy as a clam. Losing weight never made my life any better or worse, nor did it ever matter to my kids, because they love me for who I am inside.
This woman attacked with all she knew how. She must equate worth with size, as do so many others. Brava for not descending to her level.
Oh, and from this size 14, maybe next time you could just discreetly trip her??!!
Old 09-23-2007, 07:15 AM
  # 46 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Embraced, I have to say .... Good for YOU !!

You showed wonderful restraint and handle that situation with the grace and dignity. I honestly don't know how I would have handled that. Being a big woman having experienced many times people coming up to me with insulting comments you'd think I'd be immuned, but I just couldn't say if I would have been that decent about it as you were. That is recovery.

Mike was absolutely right.... you have a good heart and that's what counts. She is living in her own pain and sickness, which you are well aware of....so not reacting was the healthy path for you. I know....eventho you felt like squashing her and all, it's not acting on all that which is what puts you in the right light.

Just remember how much more better off you are now, then being with him.

I am inspired by you....... thanks for sharing this.
Old 09-24-2007, 05:09 PM
  # 47 (permalink)  

Yes Marilyn Monroe was a size16 and one of the most beautiful women in the world I might add.

Ngaire

Originally Posted by embraced2000 View Post
said in a whiney voice......"marilyn monroe was a size 16!!!!"

i'll toast her like an ant and eat her in my dreams tonight. they say they taste just like crunchy chicken. won't be so bad.

what in the hell is a size 4 anyway???? does anyone really wear a size 4 except high schoolers?

yes, i agree, brdlvr, she WAS implying that she was a hottie size 4.....so why would he come running back to ME!?

btw....she had no boobies at all.....i have a beautiful cleavage! so there! and it was showing today, too. in all their glory. they even had a hint of sparkle dust on them. very tastefully done, btw......very subtle.

honestly, the more i think of it, the funnier it gets. but i will still roast her like an ant and crunch her into zerodom tonight in my dreams.

nahhhh....not really. i'm going to ask god to give me good dreams tonight.

size 4. geeeeezzzzz. what IS that?????

i think this is really buggin me out.
Old 09-24-2007, 07:23 PM
  # 48 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Embraced,

YOU are my hero today. I bow to you!

Cats

PS I could be called upon to go find that skinny little twig and kick her right in the shins, if that would make you feel better...