Counceling

Old 09-18-2007, 06:27 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Guess what, I'm not crazy.

Counceling

Well, after our big blow up the other night, my husband agreed to go to counceling and if things don't get better then we should get a divorce. He seems to think the counceler is going to tell him I am a controle freak and shouldn't ask him not to drink. HA! I got some names from the woman I was seeing for my own councelling and called to get information on pricing and stuff. My insurance said they don't cover couples counceling but the second woman I spoke to, who was half the price of the first said it can be billed as family counceling. She said there is an ethical way of doing it. OK at this point to not have to pay 100% out of pocket. I don't care if it is ethical. I can't afford it if we can't get help from the insurance people.

So... I have been making lists of things I want, Going over the bills to see what I will have to cut out if I stay in my home alone while sepporated. I don't want a room mate. I have never gotten along with room mates. They bring people into the home and just make me crazy. OK and I don't get along with other women in the house. Never did. I could rent a room to a man but that would make the ah crazy. In the end if and ok when we get divorced.... I will see the place and get something smaller that is all mine. The thought of this makes my so happy.

Yah thats me today, all giddy and happy. Not sure why and I am sure it wont last all day but there it is. HOPE.
Hugs to everyone!
D