by the way..

Old 09-17-2007, 09:04 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

by the way..

I just want to remind every one here how important this community here on the web is. You all have truly helped me through the hardest time in my entire life. Through each of your responses, I have had my eyes opened and learned more about myself and that others care about me - not even knowing who i am-and that in itself is amazing to me. Thank you so, so much. I hope that soon I am feeling well enough to help someone else as much as you all have helped me. I check this site religiously throughout the day. It's the best thing I have ever come across on the internet. You have saved my life. LIterally.
-Kaira
Old 09-17-2007, 09:09 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

((((cdk)))))

when i first joined sr, i would leave the screen up all day on my computer while i worked......i live where i work.....and as i puttered around the place, i couldl look up and glance up at the screen from across the room and feel tremendous comfort and pleasure.

it was like grannies quilt that always gave me such comfort and joy when i wrapped up in it.....all safe and ok.

i also give sr tremendous credit, along with al-anon, with saving my very life.

thanks for the post and the reminder of what sr means to me.

much love to you
jeri
Old 09-17-2007, 09:25 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Thanks,cdk, and all the rest of you here. I feel the same way!
Old 09-17-2007, 09:28 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
cmc

I just want to remind every one here how important this community here on the web is.
(((cdk)))
I feel the same way about this place, and don't forget that YOU are an important member of this community because when you ask question, share your story and your struggles, you are helping others too.
Old 09-18-2007, 06:54 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

This site and all who post here have provided me with so much support! I am truly thankful!
Old 09-18-2007, 07:12 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

I feel the same way. Thanks
Old 09-18-2007, 07:15 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
hbb
Live, Laugh, Love

(((Kaira))) you've helped me so much too, just writing emails back and forth has been huge. There is NO way i would have gotten through what i went through without everyone here. Friends of my have been great but really can't relate to these situations. I want to say thank you as well. And like you said, I hope to be more helpful someday too.
Old 09-18-2007, 09:27 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

**hugs**

This forum was a total stepping stone for me. I am so glad I happened upon it. Without the priceless advice I have received on here, I don't know what I would have done either.