He has ONE day again

Old 09-01-2007, 12:41 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

He has ONE day again

We left this morning to visit his mother. I'm staying at a hotel. Had enough of her controlling ways over the last 13 years. So we come here, I stay in the hotel and he takes the kids over to her house. No biggie. She's a master manipulator, so I'm no longer taking the bait.

AH said he was feeling resentment yesterday because I won't make nice with his mom. Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla.

That's like me spray painting all his clothes in the closet puke green and then saying I did it because I was feeling resentment. Or, I cut my pinky toes off today because I was feeling resentment. Or I beat my head against a brick all day because I was feeling resentment.

Ya know what I resent? His @#$&@*%&@$*%& excuses!!!!!!
Ya know what I resent? His mother teaching my stepdaughters to hate me growing up. Made 3 little Nazi's who are only now figuring out she was full of it.
Ya know what I resent? Him stuck to her breast when he's almost 50.
Ya know what I resent? An entire town of relatives who have heard nothing but horrible lies about me because AH fed into his mother's desire to smear me. Helped get her eyes off his drinking at my expense.

But alas, I'm in my room alone with my beautiful deaf Great Dane, my silly 8-lb Bichon, a few bags of candy and a Mt. Dew, the Discovery Channel, the internet and no kids. What else could one ask for?

I think I may have given AH another reason to drink tonight. We both drove the 4 hours here. I followed him. I called his cell and asked him to pull off at the next exit so I could take some Advil for my headache. He exited, came to a stop. He started to go, I looked left and gave it some gas. I rearended him. It wasn't bad enough to do more than leave a few scratches on his Lexus (ohhhhh) bumper. Luckily, my Chrylser 300's cow catcher grill suffered no damage (would have to plow into a wall to hurt it). I asked him for a copy of his insurance. He didn't laugh. Then I asked if he needed some of my Advil. Again, no laughing, lol. Now he thinks he has whiplash and possibly a concussion. Everybody knows only vodka can cure whiplash and a concussion.

Let go and let God. I'm working on it. Think I'll go for a walk in a little while and let all the passerbys oogle at my gorgeous white Dane. Always helps me meet and chat with strangers. I'll probably stay in the room tonight for dinner too. I have an old high school friend who invited me over for dinner, but doesn't want my Dane in her house, her garage or on her property. Oh my, she might defecate!!! I always clean after her, but what if I don't get it off of every grass blade? Forget it. Ya know, I'm so glad my Dane doesn't drink. I'd really lose it if she did.
Old 09-01-2007, 04:34 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
ICU

Good for you for getting it all out here. Keep on going...I know there's probably more you need to say....let it rip!!!! You're safe here!

After that, order in a nice steak for you and your beautiful great dane. You both deserve it! A nice bubble bath for you afterwards would be nice too!
Old 09-02-2007, 01:15 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Sunny Side Up

Respek, I have to shamefully admit that I laughed when I read your post. I know you were pretty mad though!! Sorry, get it all out honey.
Old 09-02-2007, 01:31 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

I understand how you feel about your Dane. I don't go around demanding that people "love me, love my cats," but if they're not invited when I stay with friends, I get a pet-friendly hotel room. Yeah, heaven forbid should your dog have to relieve himself - jeesh!

Your post gave me a few chuckles. Being stabbed in the back like that stinks, but you know they'll go to any lengths to protect their addiction and make their enabling family see them as "nice guys." I have a similar situation with my AH's family but I'm fortunate that they live in other parts of the country so I don't have to deal with them.

Hey, keep your sense of humor even in the midst of the insanity. I have had to leave the room in order to burst out laughing at some of the crap AH flings in my direction when he's bombed. I also love watching anything on t.v. that makes me laugh.