sad but yet happy

Old 08-30-2007, 07:56 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
mec

sad but yet happy

Just wanted to say that today is a good but bad day. My A boyfriend made up his mind... he is out on bond and he is going to pull his bond and go back to jail... he is going to start the time so he will have time served before he goes to prison. I am sad that he is going but I am happy that he is taking the right move to take resposibilty for his actions.

Just wondering how to get over the sadness... and I know when I take him up to the jail it is going to be hard... but it is the best for both of us...
Old 08-30-2007, 08:15 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

What a difficult time for you!

How do you get over the sadness? With time and care. The sadness is normal and to be expected. I'd worry if you didn't feel that way. Give yourself permission to feel all the emotions that are coming your way. ANd then deal with them as they happen. {hugs}
Old 08-30-2007, 08:41 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
mec

Thank you... I know it is not going to be easy... but at least he is being responsible... and doing the right thing... He talked to his attorny and they are thinking about 3 years in prison... maybe less... but that is along time to be away from him... but for myself there is a lady at work that is in a book club and she asked me if I wanted to join... so tonight I am going to start that... something to keep me busy. I know after he is gone I need to focus on me and what is best for me. And that is what I am going to do.

thanks again
Old 08-30-2007, 09:02 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Living in a Pinkful Place

((mec))

yes, taking the time to take care of you & to focus on your own path of recovery is an awesome thing to do during this time.

Sending out thoughts & prayers for comfort for you during this time of sorrow & grief,

Please be good to you,
Rita