Help....

Old 08-25-2007, 06:52 AM
  # 41 (permalink)  

I think I need to walk in the woods for awhile and process this.
Ya, well, give in to that good CRY your gonna have!!!!

It's "cleansing"

Taking a shovel and digging the crap off your core aint't easy. It HURTS!!! The one thing I DENIED all my life, bubbling up to the surface, EXPOSED to ME!!! Yup, it certainly is NAKED.

Be brave, don't run like I had for so long,,,,

Oh, and while your out there having that epiphany, can you throw in one for me?

KNOWING all this, why do I still "crave" the attention? Why when I accept the love of those that give willingly, why do I get BORED and RELAPSE back to the negative?

If you can figure that out, that 90% of us would be "cured"

Peace,,,,,
Old 08-25-2007, 06:46 PM
  # 42 (permalink)  

can u put his stuff in a closet/spot in the basement/anywhere where in ur house where u NEVER/hardly ever look?....

maybe that will help to feel his stuff is gone..until u get the legal advice... ?

out of sight out of mind? .... just an idea....
Old 08-25-2007, 07:00 PM
  # 43 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by CE Girl View Post

UNDERSTAND, the desire to "shake things up" is part of your disease. What I try to do is get down to the REAL reason I want that "drama" in my life again? Maybe I'm "bored" with the normalacy? Yup, hard to admit, but sometimes too normal can be my downfall.

thank u (((((((((CE Girl))))))))))))
so damn true. I KNOW this was the EXACT reason I contacted my XA last week. Because I was happy for him for to long, it felt too normal, I had to create drama... to cause heartache and pain. now THAT was hard to admit.
Old 08-25-2007, 07:18 PM
  # 44 (permalink)  

KNOWING all this, why do I still "crave" the attention? Why when I accept the love of those that give willingly, why do I get BORED and RELAPSE back to the negative?

This exact thing that is happens to u/us is what makes me believe that some of us were just meant to be this way... :S i know its a negetive thought... but i dunno.... some women go their whole life in unhealthy relationships... and some times i just believe its true. some of us were meant to be this way, in this messed up world?
Old 08-26-2007, 11:47 AM
  # 45 (permalink)  

Glad to hear you tore up the number. It'll make today and tomorrow easier for you. I think it takes a long time to heal after the emotional rip of a separation/divorce. Not to mention the pain of recovery. That old saying comes into my head "the mind is willing but the spirit is weak." Learning how to process these waves of emotions as you have done will make you stronger. You deserve a big pat on the back for making it through to the other side!
Good for you! You're an inspiration to all of us.
Old 08-26-2007, 12:47 PM
  # 46 (permalink)  
ICU

Originally Posted by Lady BlueMiles View Post
You deserve a big pat on the back for making it through to the other side! Good for you! You're an inspiration to all of us.
I don't feel much like I deserve a pat on the back right now, but at least I've stopped beating myself up for it. This all comes after being so happy and going for it...living again a couple of weeks ago. I have to think that, and my meltdown are somehow related. Maybe being 'happy' and carefree just scared the 'you know what' out of me. Had to readjust the balance kind of thing, perhaps. I've got lots of thinking to do, but, I am better today.
Old 08-26-2007, 04:48 PM
  # 47 (permalink)  
CindeRella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!

(((((((((((((ICU))))))))))))))))))))))))) Honey so sorry to come back from Vacation and see that you are going through this! But I truly am glad to see that you are better today! I cannot provide much help as I too feel in a "Funk"!!!! It must be in the air I see that on the board alot!

(((((((EXTRA HUGS ICU)))))))
Old 08-27-2007, 03:05 AM
  # 48 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

He may have the new car, but that's just "stuff". You, on the other hand, have a new program, a new "you" and a new healthy way of living...money can't buy a treasure like that.

Send him 30 days notice to have someone "else" pick up his stuff (thus not breaking the order) and tell him it will be disposed of on day 31. Let him deal with the "who and how" and on day 31 throw the dang stuff out. It will only hurt for a moment, then you are free.

Hugs
Old 08-27-2007, 04:11 AM
  # 49 (permalink)  
ICU

Originally Posted by happysoul View Post
I can't tell you how much i've learned from this thread.
Me too happysoul, me too!

Originally Posted by Ann View Post
He may have the new car, but that's just "stuff". You, on the other hand, have a new program, a new "you" and a new healthy way of living...money can't buy a treasure like that.
Yeah, I like that way of looking at it.

Originally Posted by Ann View Post
Send him 30 days notice to have someone "else" pick up his stuff (thus not breaking the order) and tell him it will be disposed of on day 31.
I was thinking of calling my landlord and letting her contact him to remove his stuff. But to be honest, the ‘greedy’ side of me would really like to sell it to help pay off some of ‘our’ lingering debt. I just have to decide which option will give me the most peace…and good karma!
Old 08-27-2007, 05:41 AM
  # 50 (permalink)  

I just have to decide which option will give me the most peace…and good karma!
And its ALL about good karma,,,!!!!!

I had some "stuff" and what I ultimately did with it was utilize what I "needed", gave away what I "wanted" and trashed/sold the rest.

When I got to a place in MYSELF that I realized I was in control of what I WANTED and what I NEEDED,,it was rather FUN actually!!!! Each "thing" that I touched, reinforced the journey I travelled to get to where I was in my life. The peace and freedom of KNOWING i made the best choice for ME!

When the time is "right" ICU, you will "know" EXCATLY how to resolve the "stuff" issue. Because your "core" issue will be dealt with

Peace AND Love,,,
Old 08-27-2007, 10:54 AM
  # 51 (permalink)  
ICU

Well, I ran into my landlord this morning and explained the situation to her. I hope I didn't make a mistake. She said, "well, he's probably going to want to know what you're doing, are you staying, moving out, where will you be, etc". I was afraid of this!

I told her in no uncertain terms that the ONLY issue at hand is his stuff. If he wants it, he needs to make arrangements through her, by a certain date, and I will unlock the storage area. There will be a deadline to get this stuff.

Is it legal? I don't know. But, I put the responsibility of it in her hands as his stuff being there is in my way. As a tenant, I am entitled to storage space just like everyone else. Right now, I don't have any space because of all his stuff.

I was damn proud of me. Please pray that this does NOT give him the green light to begin with his contacting me again. I really don't need that. But, I'm prepared to report it should he decide to do so.

I hope I didn't make a mistake by reopening this can of worms.
Old 08-27-2007, 11:26 AM
  # 52 (permalink)  
ICU

When the time is "right" ICU, you will "know" EXCATLY how to resolve the "stuff" issue. Because your "core" issue will be dealt with
I hope for my sake, 'mercifully'! Thanks CE Girl!!