I'm MAD at ALL OF YOU!

Old 05-26-2003, 02:59 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Southern through and through

I'm MAD at ALL OF YOU!

I can't believe ya'll. I just CANNOT BELIEVE IT. Ya'll had to go and have ALL that fun with the "Tiara Girl" thread while I was out of town, visiting my daughter at rehab?

Why, why.....I NEVER!!!!!!!!!

All I know it I went from singing "Sixteen Wheels and a Dozen Roses" to "You Do The Hokey Pokey and You Turn Yourself Around"....lol.

Well, I swear. I thought visiting my daughter at rehab would give me good stuff for a new post here, but I'm tellin' ya, there is NOTHING in reality that can match ya'll's world of make believe!....

Ok, so next time please give me advanced notice when there is going to be fun like that going on and I'll call my daughter and say, 'Honey, sit tight. Can't come today. You just work your program while I work mine." (Well heck, what she doesn't know won't hurt her, will it?... )

So hats off to ya'll. It was a GREAT and QUITE ENTERTAINING thread. And they say A's are crazy folks? Heck, I'll put ya'll up against them anytime! And know what else, gals? Ya'll are making me look ALMOST normal and boring. I'd better bump it up a notch...
Old 05-26-2003, 03:23 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Hi Hangin' in!

Don't be mad. After all... there's no reason YOU can't start a story if you want to.

HUGS!
Old 05-26-2003, 03:37 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
I used to work here ;)

Hi Hangin'In

I was a little worried when I saw you were mad.....yikes.

I agree with Smoke, you can start a story too It is quite fun. I asked Ann to close the thread since it was getting kind of long and Tiara Girl needed a bit of rest.

You never know, she may be making another appearance some time soon. Perhaps it should be during the week when some others get here a little more often......keep on the look out.

You sound good so I will assume your visit went well I hope so.

Many hugs,
Debbie
Old 05-26-2003, 03:53 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

True confession

Ok, so I wasn't REALLY mad. But I had to put on my 'tough girl' face. Afterall, I DID just get home from seeing my daughter in rehab.

And what is wrong with this picture? Mr. Hangin' In and I are leaving rehab, hugging the daughter, and I'M crying. Isn't she supposed to be sad that her darling and precious mother is leaving? I don't get it. Maybe if I write her and tell her just how darling and precious I am....
Old 05-26-2003, 03:57 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Uh Smokes, you do realize that if I start a new thread it will have to be in the 'redneck' vain seeing as I'm from the south. You think ya'll could hang with me on this one?

Ok, so practice saying "Bubba, Bubba, Jr., Betty Lou, Betty Jean, Betty Lou Jean" and I might get this thing cranked up...
Old 05-26-2003, 03:58 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
I used to work here ;)

Wow, well we think you are darling and precious

Doesn't sound like the same girl you described a week or so ago. One day at a time does make a difference

Sounds like things are going well for all of you and I am so happy for you.

Hugs,
Debbie

PS I knew you weren't mad......at least I didn't think so.....
Old 05-26-2003, 05:42 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Well, Barbiedeb, you just never know when the temper is going to flare here. I'm going to blame that on middle aged hormones....lol
Old 05-26-2003, 05:51 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Hangin'

I think you will see continuing adventures of Tiara Girl, and I'm sure we could let her take a tour of the south and find some of that wonderful southern hospitality. Bubba could be her travelling companion.....well we'll just have to see what her next adventure brings.

I'm glad the rehab visit went well and that you got home safe and sound. And I think you are precious and darling too.
Old 05-26-2003, 08:48 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Ann & Barbiedeb,

Uh, could I give you the daughter's # at rehab and have you tell her how darlin' and precious I am? You know how these youngin's are. They just don't listen to their parents, especially when we are telling them how wonderful we are....

And you know what? I think I know where I've messed up. In practicing the 12 steps I got my "P" words mixed up. I've been walking around saying, "I"m PRECIOUS, I'm PRECIOUS!" You think that was supposed to be "POWERLESS?"

Well heckfire, leave it up to me to screw up the first step....
Old 05-27-2003, 04:41 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
I used to work here ;)

You are too much Hangin'In....lol Thanks for making me smile this morning.

Many hugs.
Love,
Debbie

PS I hope you are starting to think about an adventure in the south. Never know when one of those stories is going to pop up
Old 05-27-2003, 05:06 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  

((((((Hangin' In)))))))))

I don't blame you! I was a bit "miffed" too, that I missed such a fantastic thread! Not that I have that wild of an imagination, or anything--my contribution was obviously not necessary! I think that it grew to completion in just a few hours.

I was busy painting my library a beautiful shade of deep periwinkle blue, and had to unplug my computer to move my desk away from the wall. So, by the time I finished and got everything back in place, the thread was done and closed! Sure was a nice reward to read when I was done, though--cracked me up!!!

I'm anxious to see you start the redneck version, and, if you warn me ahead of time, I'll be there to join you. I think I can bring back my southern accent from my childhood, and brush it off, and fit right in. I lived down there for the first 5 years of my life, and anytime I'm around someone with a southern accent, I have to watch the way I talk, or I'll sound like them in no time. And I'm so afraid I'll offend someone who might think I'm making fun of them. Took me 20 years to figure out why I had this problem! Duh!

It's sure to be an adventure for Tiara Girl!

So glad to hear things went well with your daughter--and I really do think you're precious--not to mention powerless!

Have a great week!

Lyn
Old 05-27-2003, 03:33 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
I used to work here ;)

Okay, I will be waiting for the two of you to start a story The Perils of Tiara Girl.......Tiara Girl goes on vacation----down south