xab called and I am feeling fine!!!!

Old 08-01-2007, 03:12 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

xab called and I am feeling fine!!!!

4 weeks no contact, he's in hopital again felt bad yesterday and wanted to go there but i didnt. He rang me tonight and i didnt fall to peices Wow what a fantastic feeling!!! I said "hello, how you feeling sorry to hear you were in hospital" he proceed to tell me for the next 20 minutes how he was, all lies, said the doctors had told him that he was suffering from anxiety because he'd had a stressful few weeks, me me me. He eventually said "Are you ok" and i said "it's been difficult few weeks for me too, but im getting there im feeling really ok it's getting better every day" SILENCE funny thing is i meant every word. I said "Take care of yourself and im glad your feeling better i have to go now" he said "Oh ok, and you and dont be a stranger bye"

Oh how glad am i that i will not be involved in this episode or any other episode. im a bit shocked at my attitude lol "The little Welsh Woman Bites Back"!!!!!!

Thanks for being here all of you

M x
Old 08-01-2007, 03:22 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
I'm no angel!

Good Job!
Old 08-01-2007, 03:31 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

awesome, mair! every time i hear from my ex, i've noticed that my feelings remain more and more calm afterwards. i'm glad things went so smoothly for you!
Old 08-01-2007, 03:42 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Awesome Mair!! I wish I had been able to keep my self cool and collected last month when my exabf and I spoke on the phone...but nope I let my hurt feelings get the best of me. It amazes me how totally selfish theses A's are.... I've even noticed a few that even in recovery are still completely self absorbed, self-centered what ever you want to call it when interacting with those who they are closest to or have affected the most by there drinking...but yet to those either in fellowship or even just perfect strangers they take an interest and show concern for and don't make it about all about them. Heck if you can say to a stranger or someone in the program "Hey how are you doing? Hows life treating you?" then you should be able to say/ask that to everyone you know.

Keep Rockin On!!

~MTB
Old 08-01-2007, 06:21 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

You go, girl!!!!