Please remind me that all may not be what it seems

Old 07-13-2007, 05:52 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by brdlvr View Post
Thank you all for the truthful words and advice. Last night, becasue I didn't go meet him for some sex ( have no desire even to kiss the man let alone that) and I had my phone in another room charging the battery - he could not get ahold of me. So he left over 10 messages telling me, it's done, he's going out to get some (sex elsewhere), he's leaving, I'm making him so mad. Then he calls me all calm and said he's at some dive bar, but he's not doing anything wrong and I love you.
are you sure my AH wasnt there????
He does the exact same stuff. I sure wish he really meant it when he said he is leaving but he again shows up at home like nothing has happened. ARGH!!!

Wish I had the umph and guts to help him follow through with his threats when he drinks..... classic acts of these ppls.
missy xo

Last edited by DesertEyes; 07-13-2007 at 06:55 PM. Reason: fixed broken quote
Old 07-13-2007, 07:32 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  
Belgian Sheepdog Adictee

Your next step, IMHO, is to delete any new messages from him without listening, or better yet, change your cell number.

No contact. Do you have an AA sponsor yet? Are you also attending alanon? I found that alanon ENHANCED my AA program.

All of the above, is based on you finally ACCEPTING that this man is NO GOOD FOR YOU NOW will probably NEVER BE ANY GOOD FOR YOU.

J M H O

Love and hugs,