Step it up,,,,

Old 06-21-2007, 10:02 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Step it up,,,,

Have you noticed, the more detached you get, the more "desperate" your A gets?!?!?!?

It's like they got to "step it up" before your lost and gone forever

Those of you who know me, know my A has been contemplating a new job. Ok, so he says.

I've been doing well with detachment. And while I "selectively" will exchange "pleasanty's" with him via email, I refuse to get caught up in his "manipulation" games. As I grow stronger, so is the ease I "pick and choose" any correspondents. It actually FEELS good

Anyway, his MO today? More "job opportunities",,lol. Some local to me, some out of state, <QUACK<QUACK<QUACK

In actuallity, he's "stepping it up". hoping I'll take the bait and BEG him to not take a job that will lead him away from me.

He asked for my "objective" opinion

I told him he needed to do what was best for him
That's what I would do
And if he wanted an objective opinion, he should ask his 'temporary sponsor" or another member of his program

OMG,,,did THAT set him off,,,,,lol

It appears his "stepping it up" is backfiring,,,

By the way, what I REALLY want to say is "your so full of crap!! How can you have a "job opportunity" in another state when your about to lose your means of transportation, have no phone, cable and hanging onto electricity and a roof over your head by a THREAD!!!!"

But that would be playing in his sandbox now wouldn't it?

Thank you spirits for letting me feel safe enough to say it here thought,,,he,he,he

Peace
Old 06-21-2007, 11:22 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
full of hope

CE Girl, you crack me up. They do get more desperate. (Kind of like us sometimes, I think...but that's another thread!)

He asked for your objective opionion. That actually gave me my first laugh today. I wish somebody would ask for my objective opinion!!

You are doing sooo good, Sis!
Old 06-21-2007, 11:41 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Mine threatened to leave the state too after he gets out of jail to get a fresh start. I told him running away doesn't solve anything --alcohol and stress are everywhere--but if he feels that's what he needs then I wish him well. He wasn't expecting THAT answer. I think he wanted me to break down and beg him not to go. (this of course was before I found out about the bartender he was seeing--now I'd buy the ticket for him! Just kidding)