Do I dare to hope?

Old 06-02-2007, 06:58 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Fighting for happiness

Do I dare to hope?

Today was the frist day of my fathers DUI school, when I went to pick him up out of the 25 or so people waiting my father was the one I would pick. Some of them scared the crap out of me. My fatther is a very proper person even at his drunkest, and today I saw how bad it could have been or could be. One woman got aressted for DUI in the parking lot of the DUI school. Hopefully the court will go easy on him he is really tring this time and did everything he needed to do in record time. He has been to trafic school, DUI school, and to the three councilers with in two weeeks. I saw him today we went to the movies, less presure to talk, and I saw a man who I have not seen in two years. It was nice. Maybe hoping is not such a bad thing, or better yet it is sort of nice.
Old 06-02-2007, 08:28 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I am glad you have hope. I hope for you that your dad can get and stay sober. Keep taking care of you too.
Old 06-03-2007, 03:56 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Sunny Side Up

Hi Elle,
Yes, always have hope. I say, while they are breathing there is always hope and i mean that in a sincere way. It is nice, isnt it when you can spend time with them and they are sober. I use to pick my sister up once a week and we would go shopping or she would spend the day at work with me. I loved it, having a laugh and just sharing. On the other hand seeing her drunk tells me she isnt the sister I know. Its just some body else having a bad time.
Sending my love to you.
Old 06-03-2007, 05:39 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

I am so glad you saw the person you love. It really is one day at a time, sometimes one minute at a time. today is all we have and I am glad you enjoyed your today with your dad