Caved,,,,or did I?

Old 05-18-2007, 05:06 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Gotta Love the Spirits,,,

Took my sorry ars down by the sea. LOL

That's where my spirits are. They show me what I call "epiphany's". Like ~DUH~ I get it!!!

It's off season here on my island. No one around. I get to cry and scream in the wind. I guess that my equivelent of a journal. It's windy here. I think thats why I call it the edge. There's no place left to go.

The sea mist slapping me in the face. Have you had enough?

What I have been shown is the lesson that was taught. REMEBERANCE. I don't even remember where I read it, who might have said it, but I know it was on this site. Always REMEMBER why you formed your boundries. I did that on the edge of the sea. I did what I did today, because I needed a reminder. And I did not like where it took me. Reaffirming my VOW to never go back. The spirits did not fail me, all I needed was a little patience.

I think I understand my A's "slips"

Right back on the horse, and continue riding. That's what I'm gonna do. Firmer in the saddle I'll tell ya,,lol

Oh and Minnie, you ever come state side, you better let this native show you the land. I'd be honored.

ICU, put those ocean waves on and you will be "transported". Reminds me of a line in a favorite song:

"Miles and miles apart, still we fall asleep under the SAME SKY, our souls speak from across the miles"

DENNY, love and admiration for recognizing how hard this was

I'm going to a meeting. Can you get addicted to them? Cause I'm seriously thinking, I should go to MA?

Peace AND love