Lying to the Attorney

Old 05-11-2007, 09:05 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
CindeRella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!

Lying to the Attorney

Ok so I just get a phone call from the Prosecutors office-this nice detective that I have been working with....

She tells me that the attorney for my XAB called that she phoned yesterday (because the XAB was following me again)....

The attorney claims that he is in AA (funny he was seen by one of my friends coming out of a liquor store a week ago & I asked the friend not to tell me what he is doing or if he is seen I DO NOT CARE!)<---set boundary quickly on that one!

Anyway.....The detective tells me that the XAB claims that I went to his town and came up to him face to face last week. The detective said she went to dinner with a girlfriend in that town where she has been going for over 2 years every Tuesday-is it possible that he saw her and is lying about this trying to think he can get her into trouble?(Gee cannot do that there is not restraining order against me and I already told the Detective where I went for that reason it was in his town)
The attorney said it is possible we are aware he has a drinking problem! HELLO! (4 DUI's)

I know I know change the place we go to dinner-it is already in the works to be done.

It just amazes me as we step back what the A does to save their rumps to be able to drink and not have to take responsibility for their own actions! I'm glad I have started to take responsibility for my actions!

A work in progress and wow what a feeling to see how clear the lies, manipulation, controlling that we both did but he is still trying desperately to do to keep his addiction going.

Thank You HP and Thank you guys at SR! IT is great to start the road to being healthy again....long road but I know it will be worth the trip!
Old 05-11-2007, 09:07 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
let it grow!

just keep taking care of yourself. xab will get found out soon enough. blessings, k
Old 05-11-2007, 08:21 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Without a doubt, the trip is worth it!

((()))